BY IMPRESS #3 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Kayla P.
Lufkin, TX
I was so excited to try but was let down after only having them on for 3 day but they are still super cute. I may purchase again just to give them another chance..
Kas L.
Jamestown, NY
I wish these people had a monthly subscription box! I love love love kiss impress short nails! Every time I go to the store I buy more! I get many man compliments!
Tatiana V.
Ponte Vedra, FL
I got a sample of these nails and I thought I would love them, but, they made my nails so sensitive. I don't think I will get them again. Very cute but they hurt.
Alexandra E.
San Antonio , TX
Amazing I really love these nails they looks so real and I love that you don't have to pay for over priced nails at the salon anymore these are just as great and I am so glad that I was able to test these out
Lily G.
I bought the bright pink version of these and was completely disappointed. The actual nail polish stuff chipped of my nails, they fell of in less than a day and they looked to long for my nails. BIG WASTE OF $5.
taylor l.
Seville, OH
I really liked them. Such pretty prints and they last a really long time. mine lasted 8 days but some did fall off but i just re-glued them. only thing is some nails didn't look natural but i got a lot of compements.
Christiana U.
I love the colors that these come in, however, even though not everyone's nails are the same size, these are so dysfunctional. Even though I try to file down the size of the nails, they still don't fit properly.
Kelsey S.
They are very easy to put on and they last fairly well for stick on's. Especially if you need a last minute manicure, plus there are so many styles to choose from!
Daniella R.
College Station, TX
Have bought them in the past and they are fine if used for quick needed events but shouldn't be used for long term use they break really easy and come off easily
For stick-on nails, these are definitely worth it! They look great on the nails and they last a long time! Just wait at least 30 minutes after you apply them before you wash your hands or they will fall right off!
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart