2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,722 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
I was so excited to try but was let down after only having them on for 3 day but they are still super cute. I may purchase again just to give them another chance..
I wish these people had a monthly subscription box! I love love love kiss impress short nails! Every time I go to the store I buy more! I get many man compliments!
I got a sample of these nails and I thought I would love them, but, they made my nails so sensitive. I don't think I will get them again. Very cute but they hurt.
Amazing I really love these nails they looks so real and I love that you don't have to pay for over priced nails at the salon anymore these are just as great and I am so glad that I was able to test these out
I bought the bright pink version of these and was completely disappointed. The actual nail polish stuff chipped of my nails, they fell of in less than a day and they looked to long for my nails. BIG WASTE OF $5.
I really liked them. Such pretty prints and they last a really long time. mine lasted 8 days but some did fall off but i just re-glued them. only thing is some nails didn't look natural but i got a lot of compements.
I love the colors that these come in, however, even though not everyone's nails are the same size, these are so dysfunctional. Even though I try to file down the size of the nails, they still don't fit properly.
They are very easy to put on and they last fairly well for stick on's. Especially if you need a last minute manicure, plus there are so many styles to choose from!
Have bought them in the past and they are fine if used for quick needed events but shouldn't be used for long term use they break really easy and come off easily
For stick-on nails, these are definitely worth it! They look great on the nails and they last a long time! Just wait at least 30 minutes after you apply them before you wash your hands or they will fall right off!
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos