BY IMPRESS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Julianne M.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Free more...
Love love love! I’ve used these for a night out, didn’t have time to go the salon so I bought these bad boys and they worked perfectly!!!! So easy, it already came with the self adhesive strips which is awesome! No messy glue!
Tabatha L.
University Pl, WA
I only rate these the way that I did because my fingernails were too small for a lot of them. The colors are cute and the adhesive seems to work okay but again with the fit not being ideal it could explain why the adhesive loosened in some places so quickly.
Ali H.
BELLEVUE, WA
It’s a super cute product I was really excited to use them. They were super easy to put on but they literally lasted 2 hours before they started to fall off! I wish they would have lasted longer
Maranda D.
I love these! Way cheaper then getting my nails done. These press one last about 2 weeks for me. They stay on pretty well. I do have a hard time running my fingers through my hair. My hair gets caught on the back of the nail.
Gabby K.
Stratford , NJ
Review for: Other more...
I was impressed with these. They were sooo easy to apply & they lasted for awhile. I got so many compliments on them also, not to mention there was enough in the packaging to get more than one use out of!
Egla A.
Columbus, OH
Love these! So easy to use and gives you a different look every few days without having to put in the extra time or effort to perfectly color your nails. They do stay on forever as well so no need to be “careful” to not ruin the nails.
Anna G.
worked okay. I was expecting them to not be the absolute greatest, since they’re cheap, but they came off very quickly. I would probably jot purchase these again unless I needed just some cheap nails for an event.
Marianne S.
I loved these!! I like going to the salon to get my nails put on but these were so easy and simple to use. I loved the design ( pink, glitter and nautical) and they lasted for so long! Always read the directions! Definitely going to buy again.
ebony C.
Davidson , NC
After wearing these it made my addiction to getting my nails done real again but if I didn’t have this overlay I would definitely use these! More cost efficient than visiting the nail salon
Nicole A.
Summerville, SC
I really like to have my nails painted especially when I have places to go or events to attend. These are really great to just stick on & go. I’m only giving the product 3 stars because I have small fingers & the nail sizes didn’t really suit me all that well.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart