BY IMPRESS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Katie B.
Demorest, GA
The nails themselves are very cute and very quick and simple to put on, however, mine came off fairly quick! I would only recommend them if you aren't planning on doing a lot of hands on activities.
Jasmine S.
Lemmon, SD
I love these. First I got the medium length and I had to cut them because they were too long for me. But the short ones were perfect. I got ones with cheetah print and they stayed on for a looong time.
Daisy M.
Carpentersville, IL
Well i like that they have different colors and patterns and easy to apply on. some off my friends and family thought they were soo cute and they wanted to know where i got them. I like this nails :)
Allie R.
Byhalia, MS
Although it has an eye-catching "bottle" and the thought of no messy glue, it is not worth buying. They DO NOT stay on AT ALL. I threw mine in away thirty minutes after trying them out. HUGE LET DOWN.
Trivonne W.
Baltimore, MD
These nails aren't that great. For wider nails its hard to find a match. They also come off fairly easy. Which is really not a good thing because in a matter of hours you could lose mostly all of them
Maria C.
Lake Elsinore, CA
In my experience this was easy to use than other brand, thus it's affordable it only comes with few pieces but it is okay, nice design and colors are available too. would buy this again in the future
Melissa R.
Littlerock, CA
I absolutely loved the impress press on nails. i wore them for thanksgiving.the print was fabulous. i was receiving compliments all night i am defiantly going to buy these again no doubt about it !!!!
Karis D.
I received these in my College Voxbox. I loved the design (lace), but every time I went to apply a nail, they would shift and slide despite my countless efforts to assemble them onto my natural nail.
Marissa H.
Superior, WI
I liked the pattern i received but hated them. in the first day five nails fell off. I was super disappointed. the nails were very curved and my nails are a bit flatter so they would stay on well.
Julia P.
A lot of them were too small for my nails but the length and pattern options are GREAT! I also love how easy it is to put these on, even though they do come off sooner than the advertised one week.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart