2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,656 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
The nails themselves are very cute and very quick and simple to put on, however, mine came off fairly quick! I would only recommend them if you aren't planning on doing a lot of hands on activities.
I love these. First I got the medium length and I had to cut them because they were too long for me. But the short ones were perfect. I got ones with cheetah print and they stayed on for a looong time.
Well i like that they have different colors and patterns and easy to apply on. some off my friends and family thought they were soo cute and they wanted to know where i got them. I like this nails :)
Although it has an eye-catching "bottle" and the thought of no messy glue, it is not worth buying. They DO NOT stay on AT ALL. I threw mine in away thirty minutes after trying them out. HUGE LET DOWN.
These nails aren't that great. For wider nails its hard to find a match. They also come off fairly easy. Which is really not a good thing because in a matter of hours you could lose mostly all of them
In my experience this was easy to use than other brand, thus it's affordable it only comes with few pieces but it is okay, nice design and colors are available too. would buy this again in the future
I absolutely loved the impress press on nails. i wore them for thanksgiving.the print was fabulous. i was receiving compliments all night i am defiantly going to buy these again no doubt about it !!!!
I received these in my College Voxbox. I loved the design (lace), but every time I went to apply a nail, they would shift and slide despite my countless efforts to assemble them onto my natural nail.
I liked the pattern i received but hated them. in the first day five nails fell off. I was super disappointed. the nails were very curved and my nails are a bit flatter so they would stay on well.
A lot of them were too small for my nails but the length and pattern options are GREAT! I also love how easy it is to put these on, even though they do come off sooner than the advertised one week.
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos