2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
3.87 / 5 based on 7,991 Reviews
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,656 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
I love Impress press on nails because of the many different colors and designs and because of the professional results shown at the end. I don't love it because it does not fit every nail shape and size.
Nowshort ow my nails are naturally really long and thick so I decided to give it to my best friend to try. they lasted her only a week but through out the week she had to fix them. they would shift a lot
I really liked the nails and the color was pretty. I had pink. The only thing is the adhesive didn't really stick well i got in the shower and they all came off. I received this product from influenster.
The design on these nails are amazing! i got the Space Cadet ones. BUT I've only worn them for two hours (I applied them as suggested) and once i washed my hands the nails started to un-stick :( failed.
The designs are really cute, but the nails are really short and uncomfortable. They're affordable, but probably not good for college students. I'd recommend them for a younger girl. (Middle school age?)
These nails look very good, they come in so many colors and also in different lenghts, They are so classy and easy to apply, takes only a few minutes. The come in the cutest nail polish looking bottle.
While these are very easy to apply, they do not last very well. The least bit of typing or use of your hands and they pop off. I also am not a big fan of false nails. the color was nice but not for me.
I tried broadway press on manicure, and they were very easy to apply. They also stayed on my nails well. They lasted three days in my nails and they have very nice designs. They were also easy to remove.
Well i like that they have different colors and patterns and easy to apply on. some off my friends and family thought they were soo cute and they wanted to know where i got them. I like this nails :)
In my experience this was easy to use than other brand, thus it's affordable it only comes with few pieces but it is okay, nice design and colors are available too. would buy this again in the future
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos