2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
3.85 / 5 based on 7,556 Reviews
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,631 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
I had never tried press on nails and these make me never want to again! These are terrible and I don't recommend them! They don't even look natural at all!
I don't usually use press-on nails because of my job but I love these. Tried them on and they look very cute. Will use them when on vacation this summer.
These are way cute. They fit, have awesome patterns, only thing is they came off after a couple of hours. Not ready for the rough and tumble mommy life.
I lovvved them they were beautiful when i applied them i loved the manicure length they just kept coming off and i eventually ran out of replacements "/
Once again i was disappointing. they didn't stay on to long they are go just for like a dinner night like a one time thing i prefer the nail stickers...
I like all the colors options and they stay on pretty good if you are not doing a lot with your hands. They start to come off when washing dishes though.
I am a hairstylist so my hands are often in water and of course they didn't last. I would recommend them to those who don't spend too much time in water.
To be honest, i liked them but I'm not accustomed to fake nails so i found it strange...It lasted about 5 days and i love the patterns that come with it!
They are easy to put on come in a assortment of design they last for a good amount of time they also come with a nail design that you can add as a accent
These are better than other brands as they are thicker and more durable, but I found they simply did not fit my nails well and were rather uncomfortable.
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos