BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Lauren A.
Chapel Hill, NC
I had never tried press on nails and these make me never want to again! These are terrible and I don't recommend them! They don't even look natural at all!
Emily S.
I don't usually use press-on nails because of my job but I love these. Tried them on and they look very cute. Will use them when on vacation this summer.
Katherine S.
Rocklin, CA
These are way cute. They fit, have awesome patterns, only thing is they came off after a couple of hours. Not ready for the rough and tumble mommy life.
Jizette A.
Bronx, NY
I lovvved them they were beautiful when i applied them i loved the manicure length they just kept coming off and i eventually ran out of replacements "/
Diana B.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Once again i was disappointing. they didn't stay on to long they are go just for like a dinner night like a one time thing i prefer the nail stickers...
LeeAnna R.
Howe , TX
I like all the colors options and they stay on pretty good if you are not doing a lot with your hands. They start to come off when washing dishes though.
Lisa M.
I am a hairstylist so my hands are often in water and of course they didn't last. I would recommend them to those who don't spend too much time in water.
Amy S.
To be honest, i liked them but I'm not accustomed to fake nails so i found it strange...It lasted about 5 days and i love the patterns that come with it!
renee t.
They are easy to put on come in a assortment of design they last for a good amount of time they also come with a nail design that you can add as a accent
Danielle L.
Durham, NC
These are better than other brands as they are thicker and more durable, but I found they simply did not fit my nails well and were rather uncomfortable.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart