BY IMPRESS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

·       Includes on-trend accent nails

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Christiana U.
I love the colors that these come in, however, even though not everyone's nails are the same size, these are so dysfunctional. Even though I try to file down the size of the nails, they still don't fit properly.
Abby K.
Omaha, NE
Tried this product through influenster and while it is better than the other's on the market, they still don't stay on long enough to make an impression! They do have a variety of cute designs and colors though!
Lily G.
I bought the bright pink version of these and was completely disappointed. The actual nail polish stuff chipped of my nails, they fell of in less than a day and they looked to long for my nails. BIG WASTE OF $5.
Mandy J.
Chickamauga, GA
This little guys are great. I can put them on my nails while driving to church in the morning. Super conveneint and they come in a variety of colors. definitely keep several colors on hand for nail emergencies.
Samantha R.
Brooksville, FL
They fall off so quickly & are just overall frustrating ! Not worth your time or money, just go to the nail salon and get quality nails! Will not purchase again!
Ashley F.
Orange, CA
These are really cool. i think you need some glue though so they last even longer because just the stick isn't enough but i really like them. I'm glad i got these.
Kandis W.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I actually really liked these. They were very sturdy and stayed on long enough until I wanted to take them off haha. They aren't long and are easily manageable.
Victoria A.
Warren, OH
These are so fun, I love having my nails done but my real nails don't grow well and i hate acrylic so these make it so easy to have cute looking nails for cheap!
Lauren W.
Lakeland, FL
Tried these for my wedding. I'm not the type to wear nails a lot but these came off a day after i put them on so i didn't even get to enjoy them on the honeymoon.
Lilli W.
Antioch, CA
Easy, fast, and worth it, I used them on a night out with then girls they works amazingly and they looks amazing, it is also great that they have different sizes because i don't like my nails to be too long.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart