2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,656 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
I love the colors that these come in, however, even though not everyone's nails are the same size, these are so dysfunctional. Even though I try to file down the size of the nails, they still don't fit properly.
Tried this product through influenster and while it is better than the other's on the market, they still don't stay on long enough to make an impression! They do have a variety of cute designs and colors though!
I bought the bright pink version of these and was completely disappointed. The actual nail polish stuff chipped of my nails, they fell of in less than a day and they looked to long for my nails. BIG WASTE OF $5.
This little guys are great. I can put them on my nails while driving to church in the morning. Super conveneint and they come in a variety of colors. definitely keep several colors on hand for nail emergencies.
They fall off so quickly & are just overall frustrating ! Not worth your time or money, just go to the nail salon and get quality nails! Will not purchase again!
These are really cool. i think you need some glue though so they last even longer because just the stick isn't enough but i really like them. I'm glad i got these.
I actually really liked these. They were very sturdy and stayed on long enough until I wanted to take them off haha. They aren't long and are easily manageable.
These are so fun, I love having my nails done but my real nails don't grow well and i hate acrylic so these make it so easy to have cute looking nails for cheap!
Tried these for my wedding. I'm not the type to wear nails a lot but these came off a day after i put them on so i didn't even get to enjoy them on the honeymoon.
Easy, fast, and worth it, I used them on a night out with then girls they works amazingly and they looks amazing, it is also great that they have different sizes because i don't like my nails to be too long.
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos