BY IMPRESS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Helen L.
Wymore, NE
I love some of the designs they come out with they don't stick that well so use nail glue and I wish they would come out with better size nails they looked great when I put them on and the stayed on for a while
Shanika K.
Nescopeck, PA
But they are to little for my nails I think they should make them in all different sizes because not everyone has the same size nails other than that they come in really beautiful designs and are easy to apply .
Emily R.
Euclid, OH
I highly recommend this to everyone. Its a good alternative to spending $50+ on a salon manicure. They have super cute patterns and different lengths for everyone.
Margaret O.
Bridgeport, CT
I found the imPRESS Press-on nails to be uncomfortable. They did not fit my nail beds and they were too long. The pattern was great and if there were more sizes available, I think it would be an excellent product
Abby K.
Omaha, NE
Tried this product through influenster and while it is better than the other's on the market, they still don't stay on long enough to make an impression! They do have a variety of cute designs and colors though!
Jes K.
Middle River, MD
I haven't worn press on nails in so long. But, since I got these in my voxbox i figured it would be worth a try! These are a great length and a super cute pattern!
Brittney M.
Modesto, CA
I love these! They are so easy to use! They go on fast and come off faster. I love that there is no mess and they are great in a hurry (at stop lights even lol)
Allison S.
Astoria, NY
My short nails are still longer than these press ons. I am also not in love with the tropical zebra pattern. I am giving them to a friend with smaller nail beds.
Jennifer N.
Douglasville, GA
The first time I bought these nails, they were great. But that was the only time. The other 2 times were horrible. The final time lasted a total of 6 hours!! And they looked like I cartoon nails. Save your money!
India H.
Antioch, TN
I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my UniVoxBox. These nails are very cute and easy to apply. I love all the different styles they come in.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart