2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
3.87 / 5 based on 7,986 Reviews
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,656 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
I love some of the designs they come out with they don't stick that well so use nail glue and I wish they would come out with better size nails they looked great when I put them on and the stayed on for a while
But they are to little for my nails I think they should make them in all different sizes because not everyone has the same size nails other than that they come in really beautiful designs and are easy to apply .
I highly recommend this to everyone. Its a good alternative to spending $50+ on a salon manicure. They have super cute patterns and different lengths for everyone.
I found the imPRESS Press-on nails to be uncomfortable. They did not fit my nail beds and they were too long. The pattern was great and if there were more sizes available, I think it would be an excellent product
Tried this product through influenster and while it is better than the other's on the market, they still don't stay on long enough to make an impression! They do have a variety of cute designs and colors though!
I haven't worn press on nails in so long. But, since I got these in my voxbox i figured it would be worth a try! These are a great length and a super cute pattern!
I love these! They are so easy to use! They go on fast and come off faster. I love that there is no mess and they are great in a hurry (at stop lights even lol)
My short nails are still longer than these press ons. I am also not in love with the tropical zebra pattern. I am giving them to a friend with smaller nail beds.
The first time I bought these nails, they were great. But that was the only time. The other 2 times were horrible. The final time lasted a total of 6 hours!! And they looked like I cartoon nails. Save your money!
I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my UniVoxBox. These nails are very cute and easy to apply. I love all the different styles they come in.
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos