2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
3.87 / 5 based on 7,991 Reviews
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,656 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
I received these from influenster and I loved them and got so many compliments. They're super easy to apply. I took mine off after a week because I didn't put them on well enough, but they easily lasted that week.
These are cool but dobt fit my nails right, i like the idea but my nails are too big for these and wish they would have a larger variety in size but besides that i gave them to my mom and they stick very well
On a rush and didn't have time to go to the nail salon will this is the best solution. to your problen kiss impress nails is easy and affordable. u cant go wrong ..
Tried this product through influenster and while it is better than the other's on the market, they still don't stay on long enough to make an impression! They do have a variety of cute designs and colors though!
These nails DO NOT stay on for longer than a hour. I got them to do to a wedding and was not impressed with them what so ever. I do not believe that the price for these are worth it because the quality is terrible.
I was so excited to try but was let down after only having them on for 3 day but they are still super cute. I may purchase again just to give them another chance..
I received these in my UniVoxBox and I loved them. They stay on for days and they are super cute! The only thing is, I had to trim them because I hate long nails.
The first time I bought these nails, they were great. But that was the only time. The other 2 times were horrible. The final time lasted a total of 6 hours!! And they looked like I cartoon nails. Save your money!
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos