BY IMPRESS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Ashley R.
Peoria, IL
I received these from influenster and I loved them and got so many compliments. They're super easy to apply. I took mine off after a week because I didn't put them on well enough, but they easily lasted that week.
Kelsey S.
Review for: Covers Casting Call 24 Covers more...
They are very easy to put on and they last fairly well for stick on's. Especially if you need a last minute manicure, plus there are so many styles to choose from!
Haley R.
Fresno, CA
These are cool but dobt fit my nails right, i like the idea but my nails are too big for these and wish they would have a larger variety in size but besides that i gave them to my mom and they stick very well
Kas L.
Jamestown, NY
Review for: Press On Text Appeal 230, 24 Nail Covers Nail Inc. more...
I wish these people had a monthly subscription box! I love love love kiss impress short nails! Every time I go to the store I buy more! I get many man compliments!
Luz Q.
Brooklyn, NY
On a rush and didn't have time to go to the nail salon will this is the best solution. to your problen kiss impress nails is easy and affordable. u cant go wrong ..
Abby K.
Omaha, NE
Tried this product through influenster and while it is better than the other's on the market, they still don't stay on long enough to make an impression! They do have a variety of cute designs and colors though!
Jessica T.
State College, PA
These nails DO NOT stay on for longer than a hour. I got them to do to a wedding and was not impressed with them what so ever. I do not believe that the price for these are worth it because the quality is terrible.
Kayla P.
Lufkin, TX
I was so excited to try but was let down after only having them on for 3 day but they are still super cute. I may purchase again just to give them another chance..
Katelyn G.
LAWRENCEBURG, KY
I received these in my UniVoxBox and I loved them. They stay on for days and they are super cute! The only thing is, I had to trim them because I hate long nails.
Jennifer N.
Douglasville, GA
The first time I bought these nails, they were great. But that was the only time. The other 2 times were horrible. The final time lasted a total of 6 hours!! And they looked like I cartoon nails. Save your money!
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart