BY IMPRESS #3 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Jade M.
San Diego, CA
These don't really fit my nails well. They don't even look natural. Also, the pattern I received was quite unattractive to me because it was neon pink zebra print...
Influenster M.
...but the designs are just too cute. Their designs are awesome, great color choice and everything. Only problem is my nail beds are too wide for the nails to fit! So I had to pass the ones I bought over to my sister :(
Elsa C.
Rochester, MN
These nails are very cute, and very fun, but they were bent up and ruined by the end of the day just from doing everyday tasks. Wish they were a little more durable.
Stephanie M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
The impress nails were okay with size for my nails, however they didn't last too long, only a few days. I got a patterned imPress manicure and wasn't too in love with the pattern. It was snake like and wasn't really me.
christina b.
salem, wv
These are thick plastic, which means they leave huge gaps between the nail bed and the fake nail. normally I have no problem with fake nails, but these kept getting caught in my hair and pulling out strands. not worth it.
Krista W.
Overland, MO
I love these press ons...only complaint is they do not last long...in order for them to last a week for me I have to glue them on.Also the daily wear definitely shows
Emily S.
Spring hill, FL
They after Okay. Like for when you have no time to paint your nails or go to the salon. The down point is they come off so fast. .. One wrong move and they fall of.
jessica k.
Brooklyn, NY
These nails are ok their not bad they have beautiful designs I hope you have a great experience with these nails and apply them correctly if you want a great outcome
Arielina W.
I like these nails. Cute and flirty. I received a light pink. Some were pretty small but I like the concept and the extra hold of the nails. They're cute. Pink with little pearls.
Marie R.
The design are so cute but they are much to big for my nails and I just can't bother anymore with them but I love giving them as gifts to people I know will fit them.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart