2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,711 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
These don't really fit my nails well. They don't even look natural. Also, the pattern I received was quite unattractive to me because it was neon pink zebra print...
...but the designs are just too cute. Their designs are awesome, great color choice and everything. Only problem is my nail beds are too wide for the nails to fit! So I had to pass the ones I bought over to my sister :(
These nails are very cute, and very fun, but they were bent up and ruined by the end of the day just from doing everyday tasks. Wish they were a little more durable.
The impress nails were okay with size for my nails, however they didn't last too long, only a few days. I got a patterned imPress manicure and wasn't too in love with the pattern. It was snake like and wasn't really me.
These are thick plastic, which means they leave huge gaps between the nail bed and the fake nail. normally I have no problem with fake nails, but these kept getting caught in my hair and pulling out strands. not worth it.
I love these press ons...only complaint is they do not last long...in order for them to last a week for me I have to glue them on.Also the daily wear definitely shows
They after Okay. Like for when you have no time to paint your nails or go to the salon. The down point is they come off so fast. .. One wrong move and they fall of.
These nails are ok their not bad they have beautiful designs I hope you have a great experience with these nails and apply them correctly if you want a great outcome
I like these nails. Cute and flirty. I received a light pink. Some were pretty small but I like the concept and the extra hold of the nails. They're cute. Pink with little pearls.
The design are so cute but they are much to big for my nails and I just can't bother anymore with them but I love giving them as gifts to people I know will fit them.
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos