2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
3.87 / 5 based on 7,985 Reviews
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,656 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
Honestly these nails lasted me a while until I finally decided to remove them! They are way better than getting acrylic nails because they wont damage your nails! :)
I have wider than average nails, so I was unable to try the product on myself. However, I had my daughter try them on. I noticed the print made them seen very unnatural. They also came off easily. Overall, not impressed!
I don't like how these nails are shaped. They don't fit my nail beds. So I'm not sure if it's me or the nails, but id rather just paint my real nails or get gel/acrylic.
I'm not a huge press on nail anything person, but I tried these and they aren't too bad. The design I was given in my box was a little unlike me, but did look cute.
I probably wouldn't be buying them again. Sometimes they don't stick right and sometimes they do. They have a lot of cute designs and could be good to use for dates.
I like these nails. Cute and flirty. I received a light pink. Some were pretty small but I like the concept and the extra hold of the nails. They're cute. Pink with little pearls.
I have used these several times. They are a lot easier to use than ones that require glue. They are easy to put on. But still not salon quality as far as staying on.
They work really well when there’s no time to go out and get your nails done. They hold on your nails pretty good and come with back up Incase some don’t fit or fall off so I would say they are pretty good.
Got these is This months #UniVoxBox & I just Love them! They are such a pretty floral print, I will be buying these more now that i got to try them out! thanks for this amazing product!!
If you want nails that look cheap and fall easily then this is the product for you. I tried it because I didn't have time to get my nails done before an event and this was this worse alternative I could have chosen.
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos