BY IMPRESS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Karen H.
Brooklyn, NY
Honestly these nails lasted me a while until I finally decided to remove them! They are way better than getting acrylic nails because they wont damage your nails! :)
Claudia M.
San Jose, CA
I have wider than average nails, so I was unable to try the product on myself. However, I had my daughter try them on. I noticed the print made them seen very unnatural. They also came off easily. Overall, not impressed!
Stacie H.
New Orleans, LA
I don't like how these nails are shaped. They don't fit my nail beds. So I'm not sure if it's me or the nails, but id rather just paint my real nails or get gel/acrylic.
Kayla B.
I'm not a huge press on nail anything person, but I tried these and they aren't too bad. The design I was given in my box was a little unlike me, but did look cute.
Alexis Y.
I probably wouldn't be buying them again. Sometimes they don't stick right and sometimes they do. They have a lot of cute designs and could be good to use for dates.
Arielina W.
I like these nails. Cute and flirty. I received a light pink. Some were pretty small but I like the concept and the extra hold of the nails. They're cute. Pink with little pearls.
Adraine P.
Cuba, MO
I have used these several times. They are a lot easier to use than ones that require glue. They are easy to put on. But still not salon quality as far as staying on.
Rachel R.
Indianapolis , IN
They work really well when there’s no time to go out and get your nails done. They hold on your nails pretty good and come with back up Incase some don’t fit or fall off so I would say they are pretty good.
Ericka G.
Kannapolis, Nc
Got these is This months #UniVoxBox & I just Love them! They are such a pretty floral print, I will be buying these more now that i got to try them out! thanks for this amazing product!!
Courtney M.
Columbus, MT
If you want nails that look cheap and fall easily then this is the product for you. I tried it because I didn't have time to get my nails done before an event and this was this worse alternative I could have chosen.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart