BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Hayli C.
Rock Hill, SC
I think these would be perfect for a night out with friends but that is about it. They are not very durable and do not hold up to hand washing, typing, etc.
Marisa J.
Chicago , IL
These are cute for just to use for a day. the adhesive doesn't last that long. i found the ones you have to glue on work and last longer then these press ons.
Heather P.
Vancouver, WA
As a sahm my nails are a wreck most he time. I. Love these when I am going out with my husband because it allows me to have pretty nails with little work.
Brandi P.
Easy to apply. 20 or so nails were included two of each size with little numbers on the bottom. Held well. None came off until I was ready to take them off.
Jessica S.
I love these nails. I get compliments and people ask where I got my nails done. These nails can last for 2 weeks. Once you try them you will be impressed! :)
Brittany H.
Atlanta, GA
At first I like this product, but then I slowly started to hate it. I received this in a vox box. They don't stay on they come off as soon as water hit them
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
Review for: Covers Tweetheart 24 Covers more...
I really liked these nails and with the the heart I thought it was a very nice look. They lasted a long time and the heart was my favorite part of the nails
Davinity R.
These nails stick on easily and are very vibrant. They also peel off easily when you want to remove them. I don’t like fake nails but these are a fun option.
Sarah K.
Kennesaw, GA
This are really cool! They are great for a quick Mani of you don't have the time or money to hit up the nail salon. They look great and stayed on very well!
Whitney H.
Review for: By Nails-Bipd270 One Shine Day more...
These nails are super cute designs! They do last you just simply follow directions to get the full usage out of the nails! Cute for date nights or vacations!
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart