2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
3.85 / 5 based on 7,561 Reviews
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,632 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
I think these would be perfect for a night out with friends but that is about it. They are not very durable and do not hold up to hand washing, typing, etc.
These are cute for just to use for a day. the adhesive doesn't last that long. i found the ones you have to glue on work and last longer then these press ons.
As a sahm my nails are a wreck most he time. I. Love these when I am going out with my husband because it allows me to have pretty nails with little work.
Easy to apply. 20 or so nails were included two of each size with little numbers on the bottom. Held well. None came off until I was ready to take them off.
I love these nails. I get compliments and people ask where I got my nails done. These nails can last for 2 weeks. Once you try them you will be impressed! :)
At first I like this product, but then I slowly started to hate it. I received this in a vox box. They don't stay on they come off as soon as water hit them
These nails stick on easily and are very vibrant. They also peel off easily when you want to remove them. I don’t like fake nails but these are a fun option.
This are really cool! They are great for a quick Mani of you don't have the time or money to hit up the nail salon. They look great and stayed on very well!
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos