BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Sara C.
Corvallis, OR
They are really nice and easy to apply. They aren’t the strongest tho. They will last if you re really careful but if you work or wash your hands excessively they won’t last more than the week
Karla C.
Sanger, CA
best to go to nails, when it’s last minute times ticking and you have a place to be... PERFECT FOR PRE TEENS to feel like little ladies and dress up a bit.. love the different colors and patterns they keep me hooked!
Amal A.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Other more...
This im-press nails are very im-pressive. The ones I had on lasted a week. They also looked real. It was easy and fast to put them on. I have since used them a couple of times. I definitely buy some when I need them.
Anna T.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is great for those who don't have time to do their names and are going to a special occasion! It only take less than 5 mins to apply and very affordable can find a lot of designs as well in any drugstore
Abril A.
Fayetteville, NC
I really tried to like this product but I just couldn’t. I get the idea and everything but it’s just not a product for me. I like to do my own nails, and honestly this didn’t feel good.
Brittany D.
Ellerslie, GA
I got a sample of these for an honest review. I wasn't too crazy about the color but they stay on really well! I will definitely be using these again whenever I have a special occasion.
Sudamani S.
Metairie , LA
In love with this product! I didn't have much expectations but for under 6 bucks might as well try it. I was pleasantly surprised how easy it was to apply them and I love the matte options! I see how people say 3-4 days for them but mine lasted way longer! I applied them on xmas morning make sure u go all the way to the cuticle before u peel and apply so they set nicely on your nail and make sure you press firmly. The ring ringer lasted 25 days! the matte nails start to wear down but the shiny nails look brand new! I was on vacation so i didnt do much with my hands but i could still wash my hair, they lasted a good few weeks! they start to pull up on the cuticle and your hair gets snagged but the glue is heavy duty i got so many compliments everyone thought i had them done! I would def buy them again.
Marquita C.
Oak Harbor, WA
Great quality and the price point was great! I typically get gel manicures but if I wanted to switch up my color I would totally purchase these for a quick and easy change. I like all the styles available as well!
Susie M.
I'm addicted to press on nails! I usually go get a gel manicure every month but It can be a bit expensive. These press on nails are great. They last a long time and very easy to put on
alexa F.
Norwalk, CT
The design/decoration on these press on nails are beautiful, but they just do not stay on. There’s a variety of sizes that are included to accommodate the size of your nails and they aren’t too long/fake looking, but when I tried them they didn’t even make it one hour before a nail popped off.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart