BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Aly G.
Mesa, AZ
Long lasting, but hurts to remove! my nails are way too small so i had to cut them so they would love a but more natural, other than that they'e easy to apply.
Corrie H.
King City , OR
I wish I could give it 5 stars but they won't stay on my nails at all no matter what I do, but I still love them because they are so pretty and easy to apply!
Calista Y.
Brooklyn, NY
They didn't even fit my nails. They were not long enough so they didn't over my entire nail. I was excited to try it, especially because I liked the pattern.
Erandy M.
San Antonio, TX
Back when I was a pre-teen and my mom wouldn't allow me to get an acrylic manicure these were my go-to, but now these don't last 2 hours on my fingernails lol.
Shasta L.
Fairborn, OH
I really liked these fake nails. They were easy to apply and stuck to my nails for about 5 days. Lasted through diaper changes, bath time with the baby, etc.
Sierra C.
Chillicothe, MO
These nails actually stuck on really well. They're super easy to put on and if you want to take them off just use floss and they come off so quickly. No pain!
Mayra M.
Long Beach , CA
Whoot whoot yup i was this happy to get this #voxbox#influenster i don't have time to go do my nails with these are fast to use and they last quite long time
Ivana P.
Saint Paul, MN
WOW! This is my first time using press on nails and I was amazed with these! I totally loved it❤ it looks super classy️ and chic plus these are super durable!
Amber Y.
Dillsburg, PA
I really liked the pattern I received. They were easy to put on and really cute. The only downsize is mine only lasted one day until they started to come off.
SMYRNA D.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Las amo
ya tienen bastante tiempo en el mercado, pero es recientemente que las descubrí, me encantan porque solo en minutos puedes lucir una manicura perfecta.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart