BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Haley H.
Saint Charles, MO
I got these on my Uni VoxBox. I'm so bummed because they're so cute! But they don't fit my nails :( I have long nail beds and they are significantly too short.
JAMIE s.
N Chesterfld, VA
I used these before I got them in my voxbox but the color scheme I got was amazing and one I had not seen before. They are easy to apply last and adorable!!!!
Chloe L.
Medford, MA
I received this complimentary from Influenster in my Uni VoxBox, and I didn't like the pattern I got (bright flowers), and they didn't stick on too well. Meh.
Erika M L.
Cute and quick! If you don’t have time to go get a full manicure these are the best! You can change it up every day too which is amazing and money saving
Maggie O.
Arlington, VA
They're very easy to apply, and look nice, but they don't last very long.  The color selections also aren't great, and they don't look the most realistic.
Laleska O.
Sandy Springs , GA
Super easy to use I like it they really look natural but the don't last a long time, I always use like a crazy glue or something to make them stay a more
sarahi f.
pharr, TX
last all day and even longer if you take care of them i got to test them out thanks to influenster and they helped alot when you have an emergency nail problem
Corrie H.
King City , OR
I wish I could give it 5 stars but they won't stay on my nails at all no matter what I do, but I still love them because they are so pretty and easy to apply!
Melissa H.
Kissimmee, FL
I love it!it's fast and easy and looks great. But I prefer the short ones they last way longer on. the long ones fall off to fast last up to 2 days the most..
Emily H.
I love that I received these to try OF COURSE, though I'm not sure how functional they are. I really wanted to take them off, maybe I'm just not a nail gal!!!
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart