2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
3.85 / 5 based on 7,562 Reviews
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,632 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
I have tried many different stick on nails and these were the most painful. They seemed to pull on my nail making it very uncomfortable. They colors are nice.
These impress press-on nails are wonderful for any special event. They look really pretty and are very easy to apply. I like the variety of designs and colors.
LOVE. They are fairly easy to use, I like how long the stay on. And they are coming out with cute designs and colors making for a perfect easy mani or pedi :)
I put these on the day I got them and they barely lasted until the end of the day. They were half hanging off by the end of the day. Probably won't buy these.
I not a big fan of Press on's because they don't last at all not even a day at times. But this is okay i like the colors, but again it's how long they last...
I had a very high hope with it and it was OK at the very first step. However it is so weak and it is very breakable. I don't think I'm goung to buy them again.
Love these Press nails they are so so easy to put on and there is no mess. People always ask me where I get my nails done after putting on a set of imPress!!!
I love all the styles that they have! They don't stay on for longer that a week though! Other that than they are great for occasions! Wedding, night out, etc.
I've used these for something quick. The short nails are still "too long" for me. But if it's just for an outting or two, they aren't bad and hold quite well.
I used these before I got them in my voxbox but the color scheme I got was amazing and one I had not seen before. They are easy to apply last and adorable!!!!
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos