BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Stacy M.
Rhinelander , WI
I have tried many different stick on nails and these were the most painful. They seemed to pull on my nail making it very uncomfortable. They colors are nice.
Jennifer S.
These impress press-on nails are wonderful for any special event. They look really pretty and are very easy to apply. I like the variety of designs and colors.
Michelle G.
Garden City, KS
LOVE. They are fairly easy to use, I like how long the stay on. And they are coming out with cute designs and colors making for a perfect easy mani or pedi :)
Morgan M.
Mesquite, TX
I put these on the day I got them and they barely lasted until the end of the day. They were half hanging off by the end of the day. Probably won't buy these.
Tyana B.
Portland, OR
I not a big fan of Press on's because they don't last at all not even a day at times. But this is okay i like the colors, but again it's how long they last...
KookHee K.
Millville, NJ
I had a very high hope with it and it was OK at the very first step. However it is so weak and it is very breakable. I don't think I'm goung to buy them again.
jessica k.
LIBERTYVILLE, IA
Love these Press nails they are so so easy to put on and there is no mess. People always ask me where I get my nails done after putting on a set of imPress!!!
Natalie F.
I love all the styles that they have! They don't stay on for longer that a week though! Other that than they are great for occasions! Wedding, night out, etc.
Ashley M.
Greenfield , MA
I've used these for something quick. The short nails are still "too long" for me. But if it's just for an outting or two, they aren't bad and hold quite well.
JAMIE s.
N Chesterfld, VA
I used these before I got them in my voxbox but the color scheme I got was amazing and one I had not seen before. They are easy to apply last and adorable!!!!
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart