BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Roz Y.
Killeen
I love these nails. They stay on well and I can change up my look whenever I want. I always get compliments and frequently am asked where I get my nails done :)
Grace S.
Grand Haven, MI
Fabulous. I am now obsessed. I love that this aren't too long and that the adhesive never surrenders. Never had a nail fall off. Received in my shimmer box box.
Kaitie P.
Tracy, CA
I just put thereon tonight and the thumbs are already lifting. :( o like the colors and designs, but I had to but my nails really short for it to look natural.
Shianne H.
Riley, KS
I thought that this product was ok. Its not my favorite but for what its worth I thought that they did a good job. They are very flexible though and very thick.
Linse S.
Newtown, CT
I really liked the design and how short they were but they came off very quickly and the width of the nails did fit well to mine, you could tell they were fake.
Sylvia N.
Laguna Hills, CA
Got these in the spring voxbox, they don't last long on your nails one day maximum. After one day use they begin to get dirty underneath/around the sticky area.
Olimpia H.
Haines City, FL
I was excited to try these out. They are super easy to put on. Takes no time at all. Can last up to 10 days, depending on how often you use your hands/fingers.
Elizabeth N.
Harrisburg, PA
Not a fan. All of the styles are extremely tacky. The shape just looks strange. However they're affordable and if you're in a pinch they stay on for a few days.
Courtney S.
Apache Jct, AZ
I thought these were great. Super easy to put on and looked great. I didn’t wanna go to a nail salon pregnant because the smell made me sick so these were great
Moriah M.
Redlands, CA
I love using these there so easy to apply when I wear them they usually last me 2 weeks maybe 3 there are so many colors and designs to choose from there great
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart