2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
3.85 / 5 based on 7,554 Reviews
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,631 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
I thought that this product was ok. Its not my favorite but for what its worth I thought that they did a good job. They are very flexible though and very thick.
I really liked the design and how short they were but they came off very quickly and the width of the nails did fit well to mine, you could tell they were fake.
Got these in the spring voxbox, they don't last long on your nails one day maximum. After one day use they begin to get dirty underneath/around the sticky area.
I was excited to try these out. They are super easy to put on. Takes no time at all. Can last up to 10 days, depending on how often you use your hands/fingers.
Not a fan. All of the styles are extremely tacky. The shape just looks strange. However they're affordable and if you're in a pinch they stay on for a few days.
I love using these there so easy to apply when I wear them they usually last me 2 weeks maybe 3 there are so many colors and designs to choose from there great
I thought these were great. Super easy to put on and looked great. I didn’t wanna go to a nail salon pregnant because the smell made me sick so these were great
I have tried many different stick on nails and these were the most painful. They seemed to pull on my nail making it very uncomfortable. They colors are nice.
I had a very high hope with it and it was OK at the very first step. However it is so weak and it is very breakable. I don't think I'm goung to buy them again.
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos