BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Shianne H.
Riley, KS
I thought that this product was ok. Its not my favorite but for what its worth I thought that they did a good job. They are very flexible though and very thick.
Linse S.
Newtown, CT
I really liked the design and how short they were but they came off very quickly and the width of the nails did fit well to mine, you could tell they were fake.
Sylvia N.
Laguna Hills, CA
Got these in the spring voxbox, they don't last long on your nails one day maximum. After one day use they begin to get dirty underneath/around the sticky area.
Olimpia H.
Haines City, FL
I was excited to try these out. They are super easy to put on. Takes no time at all. Can last up to 10 days, depending on how often you use your hands/fingers.
Elizabeth N.
Harrisburg, PA
Not a fan. All of the styles are extremely tacky. The shape just looks strange. However they're affordable and if you're in a pinch they stay on for a few days.
Christina L.
Review for: Night Fever Nail Kit 24 Nail Covers more...
Love these! However for me they only last about a day. If they lasted longer I would give them 5 stars. They are really easy to apply and use. I <3 these nails!
Moriah M.
Redlands, CA
I love using these there so easy to apply when I wear them they usually last me 2 weeks maybe 3 there are so many colors and designs to choose from there great
Courtney S.
Apache Jct, AZ
I thought these were great. Super easy to put on and looked great. I didn’t wanna go to a nail salon pregnant because the smell made me sick so these were great
Stacy M.
Rhinelander , WI
I have tried many different stick on nails and these were the most painful. They seemed to pull on my nail making it very uncomfortable. They colors are nice.
KookHee K.
Millville, NJ
I had a very high hope with it and it was OK at the very first step. However it is so weak and it is very breakable. I don't think I'm goung to buy them again.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart