2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
3.85 / 5 based on 7,560 Reviews
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,632 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
With sports and just my every day schedule i don't think these would make a week but i did have a banquet and these were perfect for the night, so glad i had them!
I really liked the design and they looked good, but unfortunately they fell off when i took a shower. maybe i should have left them for more time? idk. good price
I love the impress nails they stayed on for a little over a week for me. I really like all the different designs they have it is way easier than painting my nails.
I couldn't try them on because my real nails are kinda long but i tried them on my sister and they where comming off by the end of the day she is 13 and loved them
I applied these nails over the weekend..took it easy on them over the weekend, but once I got to work and started typing and using 10 key one popped right off!
Very easy to use, and hold up very well for press on nails. My set lasted about five days, and likely would last longer for someone whose nails grow slower.
Not impressed with impress. Very Barbie like colors and quality. I am a long time user of Kiss brand which i love because they offer a "real short" version that fit my nails
I did enjoy these nails. Cute design and very easy to use! If I had to paint my nails like these it would take me hours! And it only took me 20 minutes!
I just woke him and then she got home and to get home and then get home to me go and get him my dad dad said hey is a good day night and at night we and we are can hang on the other day night and go get some food for us to get home
Okay product but they don't last very long and you will definitely have to be willing to cut your nails if you have any kind of length to them because they are very short
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos