BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Harriet R.
Arlington, VA
Did not last too long on my nails, a few fell off after a few hours & ended up taking them all off. they are good if you need a quick look for only a few hour occasion.
Aubrey Y.
Sparta, TN
I love these nails. They are super easy and quick to use. They just don't last a long time. They are good for a late minute date just peel press and your looking good.!
Jezail J.
This nails were awesome! So cute I wanted another set. I think I like them better than other alternatives. They are so very nice to wear. Great value and complete comfort in these. I would highly recommend you try them.
Jasmine G.
They looked great, but whenever I tried to scratch my skin it felt like my actual nails where going to rip off. It's good if you're just going to wear them for a date.
Preet
Davis, CA
I really liked these nails. They were easy to put on and looked really professional. However, they didn't last a week exactly. For me they lasted for about 5 to 6 days.
Caitlin S.
Barbourville, KY
I was excited to get these, until i tried to put them on. All the ones for the thumb nails were WAY to small. So unless you have baby hands, I wouldn't waste my money.
Sara T.
englewood, ohio
I've had my imPRESS nails on for two days now (I know not very long) but so far so good! They're rock solid. They were so easy to apply and fit perfectly for my nails.
Lily P.
San Jose, CA
Its great you don't have to wait for it to dry or you don't need glue, but you have to be really careful with them. or they'll fall. oh and they might not fit your nails
dana h.
Sandy, OR
They always are so hard to put on..... them they don't stick then they get all nasty i don't recormend them... there a pain in the bottom don't buy them you'll regret it.
C. Y.
For what it was, it was fun to play with, but not for everyday. The sizes don't really match my nail beds. The hot pink and zebra stripes really weren't me favorite.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart