BY IMPRESS #3 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Lucia T.
Las Vegas, NV
I tend to do my own nails and I tried these for a party that was last minute and they worked well they last long this come in many colors and I like them I actually bought 5 to have just in case I had an emergency party or manicure and my hands would look good
Bethany S.
Minneapolis, MN
They were easy to apply and looked great for a couple of days, but things went south pretty quickly. I think if I was going to a party I would likely slap on a set and go out confidently. I don't see these as a everyday solution for me, but they do look cute :)
Jennifer D.
Lincoln, NE
I got these in my Influenster UniVoxBox and I liked them. The shape and color where great but they didn't even last 2 days. I had to replace 4 nails over 2 days before I just took them off.
Mila P.
Wilton Manors, FL
Cute color options, cute New convenient case, easy to put on. Good size options to find your fit. Just doesn't stay on as well as other options, be careful while wearing so they don't fall off.
Jen R.
Norwalk, CT
These nails lasted so long on me! I normally beat up my nails to the point where they fall off after one day. The glue is kind of funky but it really works! And it’s such an easy application!
Kendra S.
Murfreesboro, TN
These are great for last min nail changes and special occasions. They do not stay on for a long time (several days), but they hold pretty well for a night out. They are definitely fun to try.
Emilee C.
Lodi, CA
Very nice design! Stay on fairly well and doesn't damage my nails. Definitely something go get for a one time event like if your going to a wedding or something.
Elizabeth W.
Harlan, IA
I love this product. They are easy to apply and remove. They also come in a huge variety of colors. I like to wear these to work and they are easy enough to change/take off for when i go out
Susan A.
Milwaukee , WI
Absolutely love this is so cheaper than going to a nail salon when you just got to do your nails really quick to stick them on and head out the door absolutely loved it
Vanessa R.
I wore these for thanksgiving and since i was soo busy that day cooking running around everywhere i had no time to do my nails and these nails were great thank i love how easy they were to apply and how everyone loved them!
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart