BY IMPRESS #3 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Pam H.
Olympia, WA
I did not like these fake nails. I'm not a fan of fake nails in the first place. It makes it hard to properly clean your hands and do everyday things. I wouldn't purchase these in the future.
Christina R.
Steger, IL
Lots of colors and varieties available. Very nice for a night out. However you should add some nail glue. It gave me the added support. I didn't want to worry about losing a nail all night.
Tajuana H.
Murfreesboro, TN
I have to say that the nails are cute when you first apply them but two to three days in they start to chip. They are staying in place but I am not impressed by them.
Drew N.
Alvaton, KY
I got these in my Uni VoxBox and really liked how well they stay on, but the patterns were the ugliest thing I had ever seen. I don't typically wear fake nails, but my friends liked them, too!
Ashley S.
Simpsonville, Sc
I LOVE this product!!! Got 2 sets of nails out of each product! Lasted longer than any nail polish could have, and survived washing bar glasses unlike acrylic nails. Plus doesn't ruin your nails. I got so many compliments from these too!! Can't wait to try more!v
Jennifer D.
Lincoln, NE
I got these in my Influenster UniVoxBox and I liked them. The shape and color where great but they didn't even last 2 days. I had to replace 4 nails over 2 days before I just took them off.
Amy C.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is great if you don't have time to paint or nail or to let them dry. They come in a very cute packaging and the design is very pretty, much better than if i were to paint my own nails.
Zong H.
I received style BIPD170 Vamp It Up in my Influenster Uni Vox Box. It looked a bit kiddish to me at first but after trying it on, I really am loving it. It came in 3 different styles (bonus!). They're just really fun and cute. I also like how they're not too long.
Jessica M.
Waukegan, IL
Packaging and nail patterns are super cute! Though, you get what you paid for. For me, they worked, but they're kind of small and do not work on everyone. Also, they seem to fall off easily.
Angelicka S.
Sunnyvale, CA
I really thought these wernt going to last long but good golly! it stayed on my nails for at least 3 days. For the 1/4 of the price for the salon, you cant beat a "nice manicure" I've received many compliments and even asked me where i got my nails done. bravo!
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Kohl's

Kohl's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.