2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,722 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
I did not like these fake nails. I'm not a fan of fake nails in the first place. It makes it hard to properly clean your hands and do everyday things. I wouldn't purchase these in the future.
Lots of colors and varieties available. Very nice for a night out. However you should add some nail glue. It gave me the added support. I didn't want to worry about losing a nail all night.
I have to say that the nails are cute when you first apply them but two to three days in they start to chip. They are staying in place but I am not impressed by them.
I got these in my Uni VoxBox and really liked how well they stay on, but the patterns were the ugliest thing I had ever seen. I don't typically wear fake nails, but my friends liked them, too!
I LOVE this product!!! Got 2 sets of nails out of each product! Lasted longer than any nail polish could have, and survived washing bar glasses unlike acrylic nails. Plus doesn't ruin your nails. I got so many compliments from these too!! Can't wait to try more!v
I got these in my Influenster UniVoxBox and I liked them. The shape and color where great but they didn't even last 2 days. I had to replace 4 nails over 2 days before I just took them off.
This is great if you don't have time to paint or nail or to let them dry. They come in a very cute packaging and the design is very pretty, much better than if i were to paint my own nails.
I received style BIPD170 Vamp It Up in my Influenster Uni Vox Box. It looked a bit kiddish to me at first but after trying it on, I really am loving it. It came in 3 different styles (bonus!). They're just really fun and cute. I also like how they're not too long.
Packaging and nail patterns are super cute! Though, you get what you paid for. For me, they worked, but they're kind of small and do not work on everyone. Also, they seem to fall off easily.
I really thought these wernt going to last long but good golly! it stayed on my nails for at least 3 days. For the 1/4 of the price for the salon, you cant beat a "nice manicure" I've received many compliments and even asked me where i got my nails done. bravo!
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos