BY IMPRESS #3 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Shell C.
Sharpsburg, KY
These nails tend to be super cute, but they aren't something you can wear for days at a time. They're super flexible and by the end of the day, mine were all bent out of shape.
Danielle S.
Highlands, TX
I do like then more then the typical press on nails from when I was a younger kid. They last a lot longer. I think there could be some improvements to make them better but overall they are great!
Jessica C.
Brooklyn, NY
Loved this product because it was super easy to apply! The product lasted pretty long on my nails and it looked real instead of the fake nails you may find in the store! Highly recommend you try!
Jessica B.
These were awesome! Loved the colors, there’s enough for me to wear them more than once. It looked like I paid for a manicure. Not to mention, they also stayed on very well!
Stephanie E.
West Islip, NY
The nails were so cute! I love the orange colors in my package it’s perfect for fall. They stay on really well and they also fit my nails well. It was my first time trying but thanks to influenster I now found a new favorite!
Arielle G.
East Windsor, NJ
I've had them on for 3 days now and so far so good. They were easy to apply and the color/accent nail is a fantastic touch! Definitely best press on nails I've ever used!
Natasha L.
LOWELL, MA
I loved how these impress nails worked on my hands,it made my hands look way different from having plain old nails, i love how easy they are to apply and your set to go.
Gigi F.
SPRINGFIELD, MA
I like the fact that they are stick on i have used glue and had my nails done by professionals. my nails are still damaged so i like the stick ons they can last a little longer but i like them.
Nely T.
Catoosa, OK
I really liked the design that i received. Unfortunately they didn't last me the 10 days that it said it would but its all good:) I would definitely repurchase them myself for a special occasion.
Kayee B.
Midlothian, TX
These are cute...but after trying to put them on I would not recommend them!
It did not fit my nails...so i had to file it down to fit my nails. It worked...then a nail broke off in school!
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart