BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Citlalli t.
SAN MARCOS, CA
These press on nails are so affordable and they have a wide variety of designs , shape and length. They look so good once you put them on I would recommend for anyone looking for a fast manicure 🙂
Alexa E.
Harrisonville, MO
I was surprisingly impressed with these. I'm not a hue fan of press on nails because they always seem to fall off, but these were great. The adhesive is almost like a gel. I kept mine on for almost two weeks.
Maggie V.
Sebring, FL
Loved the look of these nails. I’ll start with pros: very pretty color, lasted almost two weeks, lost of compliments, looks professional grade, and easy cleanup. Cons: would warp if caught into something, bad smell after removal.
Hannah S.
Arona, PA
I got these on a whim after Halloween when they were in clearance for 3$. I can't tell you how many compliments i received while wearing these! They looked like salon tips! Lasted for a week too!
Sadie F.
Washington, UT
I don't know why influenster sent me these. Stick on nails should be for little girls only. They do not stand up to day-to-day tasks of adults. The only think i did like were the designs on them.
Ali H.
BELLEVUE, WA
It’s a super cute product I was really excited to use them. They were super easy to put on but they literally lasted 2 hours before they started to fall off! I wish they would have lasted longer
Tabatha L.
University Pl, WA
I only rate these the way that I did because my fingernails were too small for a lot of them. The colors are cute and the adhesive seems to work okay but again with the fit not being ideal it could explain why the adhesive loosened in some places so quickly.
Gabby K.
Stratford , NJ
Review for: Other more...
I was impressed with these. They were sooo easy to apply & they lasted for awhile. I got so many compliments on them also, not to mention there was enough in the packaging to get more than one use out of!
Maranda D.
I love these! Way cheaper then getting my nails done. These press one last about 2 weeks for me. They stay on pretty well. I do have a hard time running my fingers through my hair. My hair gets caught on the back of the nail.
Egla A.
Columbus, OH
Love these! So easy to use and gives you a different look every few days without having to put in the extra time or effort to perfectly color your nails. They do stay on forever as well so no need to be “careful” to not ruin the nails.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart