BY IMPRESS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Joanna P.
Bakersfield, CA
Amazing designs great nails lasted about a week before i decided to take them off! So easy to use they don't damage my real nails such a better alternative to acrylics
Elizabeth W.
Harlan, IA
I love this product. They are easy to apply and remove. They also come in a huge variety of colors. I like to wear these to work and they are easy enough to change/take off for when i go out
Anna R.
ANTIOCH, CA
I was not that impressed when I tried them on for the first time. The next day they were falling off. Would try them again because I feel that maybe it was because I didn't put them on right
Mila P.
Wilton Manors, FL
Cute color options, cute New convenient case, easy to put on. Good size options to find your fit. Just doesn't stay on as well as other options, be careful while wearing so they don't fall off.
Rahel Y.
Lancaster, CA
I received this product from Influenster. I like these but they did not really stay on well. The colors were nice and the length was as well. People actually thought they were my real nails.
Christian M.
Vernon, NY
I love these. They are very easy to apply and lasted me over a week, and that was because i removed them. I recommend. Great price if you compare to going to the salon.
Drew N.
Alvaton, KY
I got these in my Uni VoxBox and really liked how well they stay on, but the patterns were the ugliest thing I had ever seen. I don't typically wear fake nails, but my friends liked them, too!
Ninoshka F.
Newark, NJ
Facil de poner y muy practico para cuando no tienes tiempo para una manicura, hermosos diseños y colores para todas ocaciones mas durabilidad exelente me encanta las recomiendo mucho.
Angelicka S.
Sunnyvale, CA
I really thought these wernt going to last long but good golly! it stayed on my nails for at least 3 days. For the 1/4 of the price for the salon, you cant beat a "nice manicure" I've received many compliments and even asked me where i got my nails done. bravo!
Emilee C.
Lodi, CA
Very nice design! Stay on fairly well and doesn't damage my nails. Definitely something go get for a one time event like if your going to a wedding or something.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart