2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
3.87 / 5 based on 7,987 Reviews
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,656 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
I liked how these fit and looked however the problem I had with them is if for instance you run your fingers through your hair, your hair gets caught in between the sticky part and your nail.
These don’t really do what they say. They didn’t even last on my for more than an hour. There is also such a huge gap between the nail and your real nail. Looks awful 😕
These are great for last min nail changes and special occasions. They do not stay on for a long time (several days), but they hold pretty well for a night out. They are definitely fun to try.
Loved them! Real strong bond and really makes your nails look beautiful! Would definitely buy again . My little sister even loved them on her nails. Very decent price!
I gave it 4 stars because of the fact that they came off so fast while I was working. I used some nail glue and they stayed on really nice. The size is perfect for my natural nails
These nails are great! they work I'm a pinch, last for about a week with just a drop off glue, and they do no real damage to your natural nail! plus they come in all sorts of fun colors!
The patterns are fun and bold. I love the packaging and the easy to application and removal. However, the problem is that these don't look natural and are ill-fitting.
I was not a huge fan of these nails. They're bette than most press on nails, but they still look like press ons. You're better off paying to get them done at a nail salon.
Packaging and nail patterns are super cute! Though, you get what you paid for. For me, they worked, but they're kind of small and do not work on everyone. Also, they seem to fall off easily.
I wore these for thanksgiving and since i was soo busy that day cooking running around everywhere i had no time to do my nails and these nails were great thank i love how easy they were to apply and how everyone loved them!
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos