BY IMPRESS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Nina A.
Tampa, FL
I liked how these fit and looked however the problem I had with them is if for instance you run your fingers through your hair, your hair gets caught in between the sticky part and your nail.
Jennifer B.
Jewett City, CT
These don’t really do what they say. They didn’t even last on my for more than an hour. There is also such a huge gap between the nail and your real nail. Looks awful 😕
Kendra S.
Murfreesboro, TN
These are great for last min nail changes and special occasions. They do not stay on for a long time (several days), but they hold pretty well for a night out. They are definitely fun to try.
Alicia R.
Columbus, MS
Loved them! Real strong bond and really makes your nails look beautiful! Would definitely buy again . My little sister even loved them on her nails. Very decent price!
Madison M.
Opelousas, LA
I gave it 4 stars because of the fact that they came off so fast while I was working. I used some nail glue and they stayed on really nice. The size is perfect for my natural nails
Sarah P.
These nails are great! they work I'm a pinch, last for about a week with just a drop off glue, and they do no real damage to your natural nail! plus they come in all sorts of fun colors!
Merve K.
The patterns are fun and bold. I love the packaging and the easy to application and removal. However, the problem is that these don't look natural and are ill-fitting.
Kari M.
La Habra, CA
I was not a huge fan of these nails. They're bette than most press on nails, but they still look like press ons. You're better off paying to get them done at a nail salon.
Jessica M.
Waukegan, IL
Packaging and nail patterns are super cute! Though, you get what you paid for. For me, they worked, but they're kind of small and do not work on everyone. Also, they seem to fall off easily.
Vanessa R.
I wore these for thanksgiving and since i was soo busy that day cooking running around everywhere i had no time to do my nails and these nails were great thank i love how easy they were to apply and how everyone loved them!
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart