BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Mallelyn H.
Lancaster, PA
Bought these to try them on and i really liked them. They didn't last long but i think if you're just using them for an event or something, then they are totally worth it.
Anahit N.
Glendale, CA
The color was beautiful! And it lasted 1-2 weeks. I’m very impressed. Much cheaper alternative to getting your nails done every week. I haven’t tried other brands but I don’t think I ever will. This ones amazing! #complimentary
Angela D.
Halethorpe, MD
I love imPress! The designs are fashionable, and easy to match with any clothes. Quick application and not at all messy! Best nail product, other than a salon manicure.
Bailee T.
Boaz, AL
I can’t have fake nails or painted nails due to my job but my sister used them and she said that they were to long and wouldn’t stick to her finger nails. It was free for testing purposes but I wouldn’t buy them due to my job
Marlena T.
Coral Springs, FL
I wish Liked this product more. I received it in my Vox Box and the design was beautiful but they lasted no longer than one hour. The formula of the glue needs improvement.
Tiffany D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Love these press on nails! They lasted about a week even through working and showering ! Easy to apply! Easy to peel off when i was tired of wearing them! Would recommend
Macy G.
Middle River, MD
These are nice for a night on the town, or going to a party and you don't want to spend the extra $20 to have your nails done. But for $8, I would think they could last longer.
Andrea P.
Blacksburg, VA
I was excited to receive the nails, but the sizing was horrible. I felt like they were gonna fall off at any moment. I overall wish they would have been better.
Rashidah C.
These were super cute, but too small for adult fingers. Or at least my fingers. However, I put them on my daughter and they were adorable. She loved them and I loved them on her.
Katie J.
Acworth, GA
I absolutely love imPRESS!!! They fit my nails great and they stay on for a really long time. Plus I love the patterns. I can get any style to match my outfit!!! Love it!
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart