2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
3.85 / 5 based on 7,565 Reviews
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,632 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
Bought these to try them on and i really liked them. They didn't last long but i think if you're just using them for an event or something, then they are totally worth it.
The color was beautiful! And it lasted 1-2 weeks. I’m very impressed. Much cheaper alternative to getting your nails done every week. I haven’t tried other brands but I don’t think I ever will. This ones amazing! #complimentary
I love imPress! The designs are fashionable, and easy to match with any clothes. Quick application and not at all messy! Best nail product, other than a salon manicure.
I can’t have fake nails or painted nails due to my job but my sister used them and she said that they were to long and wouldn’t stick to her finger nails. It was free for testing purposes but I wouldn’t buy them due to my job
I wish Liked this product more. I received it in my Vox Box and the design was beautiful but they lasted no longer than one hour. The formula of the glue needs improvement.
Love these press on nails! They lasted about a week even through working and showering ! Easy to apply! Easy to peel off when i was tired of wearing them! Would recommend
These are nice for a night on the town, or going to a party and you don't want to spend the extra $20 to have your nails done. But for $8, I would think they could last longer.
I was excited to receive the nails, but the sizing was horrible. I felt like they were gonna fall off at any moment. I overall wish they would have been better.
These were super cute, but too small for adult fingers. Or at least my fingers. However, I put them on my daughter and they were adorable. She loved them and I loved them on her.
I absolutely love imPRESS!!! They fit my nails great and they stay on for a really long time. Plus I love the patterns. I can get any style to match my outfit!!! Love it!
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos