BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Denise R.
North port , FL
I guess my nails are too big, because the biggest doesn't fit my thumb! I'm super disapointed because they look really awesome.. Id only recommend to people with small hands..
Katie S.
I like the idea of these because they're superrr simple. I just don't think they last very long for the price. Also, they're seriously lacking in the amount of colors, and patterns they offer. However, they're packaging is genius.
Manasi I.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I received the ones with glitter nails. I really thought it was cute. It stays for a few days. It can be used in different combinations. Wish it was a bit longer.
Kristina W.
Chicago Hts, IL
Pretty but came right off after my shower, but they will last with nail glue, on the package they say there supposed to last a full week, negative! they will last a week with nail glue
samantha R.
Cincinnati, OH
These are amazing i love love love them they go on fast the hold is very strong and long lasting and there are so many colors to pick from! i would highly recommend them!
Caroline M.
Saint Paul, MN
These press-on nails are definitely easy to use and stick strongly, but the look is cheap and the fit is not great. The sizes of the nails are odd compared to real nails.
Sabina S.
Denton, TX
I got these in my Uni VoxBox. They were cute, but these types of nails are not my style. I got cheetah print nails, which have a tendency to look immature/cheesy at my age.
Sabina M.
Danbury, CT
Overall concept was good don't have to worry about damaging your natural or worry about glue or chipping but as for long lasting it does last then 2 days fell right off easily and not perfect fit nail majority was too wide or small..
Hannah P.
Laguna Niguel, ca
I bought these recently and I was intrigued by the gorgeous colors and patterns but I was disappointed that they fell off after thirty minutes and they looked very fake and cheap and I always wear fakes nails and these were awful
Brenda G.
Ceres, CA
When i first got these in the mail i was like great these are not going to even last me a day as days went by they stayed on and i was impressed i really love the designs.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart