2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
3.85 / 5 based on 7,552 Reviews
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,631 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
I love this product I would love to have all the colors.. Very easy to use, and looks like you have had a manicure everyday of your life.. I also like to mix and match different colors just to give it a different look.. Spice it up
I liked them! I thought they were fun, especially for accent. I was thrilled to try them. They didn't completely fit all of my fingers, and that was a downside. Don't know if I'd pay $7 for them. But I enjoyed the ones I received!
Don really like this product, ive tried it about 3 times and it doesn't feel natural to me and the adhesive isn't very good, maybe if you wear it for a short amount of time.
When i first got these in the mail i was like great these are not going to even last me a day as days went by they stayed on and i was impressed i really love the designs.
These press-on nails are definitely easy to use and stick strongly, but the look is cheap and the fit is not great. The sizes of the nails are odd compared to real nails.
I got these in my Uni VoxBox. They were cute, but these types of nails are not my style. I got cheetah print nails, which have a tendency to look immature/cheesy at my age.
Pretty but came right off after my shower, but they will last with nail glue, on the package they say there supposed to last a full week, negative! they will last a week with nail glue
These lasted 12 days for me, and looked perfect up until I took them off! I only took them off because I was tired of them, they still weren't peeling at all. I love them!
These are amazing i love love love them they go on fast the hold is very strong and long lasting and there are so many colors to pick from! i would highly recommend them!
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos