BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

ilegny g.
Homestead, FL
I love this product I would love to have all the colors.. Very easy to use, and looks like you have had a manicure everyday of your life.. I also like to mix and match different colors just to give it a different look.. Spice it up
Kelly T.
Orlando, FL
I liked them! I thought they were fun, especially for accent. I was thrilled to try them. They didn't completely fit all of my fingers, and that was a downside. Don't know if I'd pay $7 for them. But I enjoyed the ones I received!
Joanna L.
Don really like this product, ive tried it about 3 times and it doesn't feel natural to me and the adhesive isn't very good, maybe if you wear it for a short amount of time.
Brenda G.
Ceres, CA
When i first got these in the mail i was like great these are not going to even last me a day as days went by they stayed on and i was impressed i really love the designs.
Carrie B.
Athens, TN
Review for: Dancing Queen more...
These stay on well. Comfortable and not too long! Helps this nail biter from biting nails! Lots of colors and styles to choose from. Never had any problems with chipping.
Caroline M.
Saint Paul, MN
These press-on nails are definitely easy to use and stick strongly, but the look is cheap and the fit is not great. The sizes of the nails are odd compared to real nails.
Sabina S.
Denton, TX
I got these in my Uni VoxBox. They were cute, but these types of nails are not my style. I got cheetah print nails, which have a tendency to look immature/cheesy at my age.
Kristina W.
Chicago Hts, IL
Pretty but came right off after my shower, but they will last with nail glue, on the package they say there supposed to last a full week, negative! they will last a week with nail glue
Jayne H.
Forest City, NC
These lasted 12 days for me, and looked perfect up until I took them off! I only took them off because I was tired of them, they still weren't peeling at all. I love them!
samantha R.
Cincinnati, OH
These are amazing i love love love them they go on fast the hold is very strong and long lasting and there are so many colors to pick from! i would highly recommend them!
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart