2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
3.85 / 5 based on 7,550 Reviews
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,631 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
Ive always been someone that gets their nails done, but I thought I would try these. They are just okay. They are super easy to use though! Not sure if I would repurchase.
I like the idea of these because they're superrr simple. I just don't think they last very long for the price. Also, they're seriously lacking in the amount of colors, and patterns they offer. However, they're packaging is genius.
These lasted 12 days for me, and looked perfect up until I took them off! I only took them off because I was tired of them, they still weren't peeling at all. I love them!
I received the ones with glitter nails. I really thought it was cute. It stays for a few days. It can be used in different combinations. Wish it was a bit longer.
These are amazing i love love love them they go on fast the hold is very strong and long lasting and there are so many colors to pick from! i would highly recommend them!
Don really like this product, ive tried it about 3 times and it doesn't feel natural to me and the adhesive isn't very good, maybe if you wear it for a short amount of time.
I bought these recently and I was intrigued by the gorgeous colors and patterns but I was disappointed that they fell off after thirty minutes and they looked very fake and cheap and I always wear fakes nails and these were awful
I got these in my Uni VoxBox. They were cute, but these types of nails are not my style. I got cheetah print nails, which have a tendency to look immature/cheesy at my age.
not only are they a stylish nail but they are so easy to apply and they hold! and if your done with the nail you can just easily take them off with no damage to your nail!
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos