BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Alexis G.
Fayetteville, AR
Ive always been someone that gets their nails done, but I thought I would try these. They are just okay. They are super easy to use though! Not sure if I would repurchase.
Katie S.
I like the idea of these because they're superrr simple. I just don't think they last very long for the price. Also, they're seriously lacking in the amount of colors, and patterns they offer. However, they're packaging is genius.
Jayne H.
Forest City, NC
These lasted 12 days for me, and looked perfect up until I took them off! I only took them off because I was tired of them, they still weren't peeling at all. I love them!
Manasi I.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I received the ones with glitter nails. I really thought it was cute. It stays for a few days. It can be used in different combinations. Wish it was a bit longer.
samantha R.
Cincinnati, OH
These are amazing i love love love them they go on fast the hold is very strong and long lasting and there are so many colors to pick from! i would highly recommend them!
Joanna L.
Don really like this product, ive tried it about 3 times and it doesn't feel natural to me and the adhesive isn't very good, maybe if you wear it for a short amount of time.
Hannah P.
Laguna Niguel, ca
I bought these recently and I was intrigued by the gorgeous colors and patterns but I was disappointed that they fell off after thirty minutes and they looked very fake and cheap and I always wear fakes nails and these were awful
Sabina S.
Denton, TX
I got these in my Uni VoxBox. They were cute, but these types of nails are not my style. I got cheetah print nails, which have a tendency to look immature/cheesy at my age.
Karen W.
not only are they a stylish nail but they are so easy to apply and they hold! and if your done with the nail you can just easily take them off with no damage to your nail!
Carrie B.
Athens, TN
Review for: Dancing Queen more...
These stay on well. Comfortable and not too long! Helps this nail biter from biting nails! Lots of colors and styles to choose from. Never had any problems with chipping.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart