BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Alexis G.
Fayetteville, AR
Ive always been someone that gets their nails done, but I thought I would try these. They are just okay. They are super easy to use though! Not sure if I would repurchase.
Nichole R.
Dubach, LA
They stayed on for a few hours, so they would be good for an event. But if you want them for long term, they do not live up to the 7 day advertisement. Can not even do simple household chores while using them. Just for looking pretty.
Stormy D.
Paducah, KY
These are great when you're in a hurry and needing some style! I'm on to try to always have my nails done but don't always have the time to do them. This is the quick fix :)
Em V.
I love these nails. It's so easy to apply and it's easy to take off too. They come in a ton of different colors which I love. They're so simple to put on and they look great.
Lexia F.
Eureka, MO
I have to admit that these are super cute! That's what caught my eye! So I bought them to try them out. None of them fit on my nails I had to trim them down and then when I was done they just turned out looking like crap on my nails.
Ashley H.
Du Quoin, IL
I absolutely love these! They stay on for awhile and are easy to apply. They come in a variety of colors and designs. They are very affordable and you can get them at almost any store.
Melissa J.
Phoenix, AZ
I love the idea behind the fast and easy press on to match your outfits however, the nails are too thick should ,are them a bit thinner. When I used them it hurt my cuticles real bad. They also lift easy because they are thick nails.
Jessa C.
Madison, WI
I love using these! They stay on for a really long time and they don't snag on my hair like other press on nails. I love how they come in all different patterns and colors.
Stacey C.
Gardner, MA
I bought this product for my daughter's preteen spa themed slumber party, the girls all loved them! They stayed on my daughter's nails for almost a week, they did however shift a bit after a few days. I will be purchasing these again!
Paris M.
Ridgecrest, CA
But they work perfectly for me. I love constantly switching up my style and these nails make the transformation complete! They come off painlessly so changing them is a snap!
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart