BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Heather E.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Holla! Nail Covers more...
As press on nails go, these are pretty great! They stay on for longer than I expected and they're super easy to apply. I would recommend them to anyone starting with press-ons!
Aubrey B.
I personally don't use press on nails very often so I passed them onto my niece and she loved them ! They looked so cute on her and they've lasted almost 2 weeks now.
Allison V.
Knoxville, TN
These aren't too expensive and they look very nice. But on the downside they don't stay on for very long, which is good for people who don't want the commitment of long nails
Icess G.
Long Beach, CA
This was the first thing i tried wen i got my voxbox! I definitely loved my design and they stayed on for 3 days only because i took them off after the 3rd day .. my only con is i couldn't do my hair because thry got stuck on my nails
donisha I.
E Saint Louis, IL
#Complimentary #Contest @Influenster loved this product it was my first time using them. At first I didn't know how they would look but I loved them. Will be trying it again.
Mia R.
Chandler, AZ
I bought these because I wanted to give my nails a rest from acrylic. I wasn't expecting a week of them staying strong but they started to lift about 20 minutes into me wearing them. I hate the feeling of feeling my nail coming off.
Olivia W.
Jefferson Cty, MO
I wasn't sure about this product when I received it, but it's turned into one of my favorite beauty accessories. Easy to apply, long lasting and doesn't dmage natural nails.
Destiny M.
Austin, AR
These nails were super adorable, but the staying power wasn't that great. They only lasted a couple hours on me before popping off :( but I'll probably give them another try!
Lexia F.
Eureka, MO
I have to admit that these are super cute! That's what caught my eye! So I bought them to try them out. None of them fit on my nails I had to trim them down and then when I was done they just turned out looking like crap on my nails.
Denise R.
North port , FL
I guess my nails are too big, because the biggest doesn't fit my thumb! I'm super disapointed because they look really awesome.. Id only recommend to people with small hands..
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart