2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
3.85 / 5 based on 7,561 Reviews
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,632 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
I personally don't use press on nails very often so I passed them onto my niece and she loved them ! They looked so cute on her and they've lasted almost 2 weeks now.
These aren't too expensive and they look very nice. But on the downside they don't stay on for very long, which is good for people who don't want the commitment of long nails
This was the first thing i tried wen i got my voxbox! I definitely loved my design and they stayed on for 3 days only because i took them off after the 3rd day .. my only con is i couldn't do my hair because thry got stuck on my nails
#Complimentary #Contest @Influenster loved this product it was my first time using them. At first I didn't know how they would look but I loved them. Will be trying it again.
I bought these because I wanted to give my nails a rest from acrylic. I wasn't expecting a week of them staying strong but they started to lift about 20 minutes into me wearing them. I hate the feeling of feeling my nail coming off.
I wasn't sure about this product when I received it, but it's turned into one of my favorite beauty accessories. Easy to apply, long lasting and doesn't dmage natural nails.
These nails were super adorable, but the staying power wasn't that great. They only lasted a couple hours on me before popping off :( but I'll probably give them another try!
I have to admit that these are super cute! That's what caught my eye! So I bought them to try them out. None of them fit on my nails I had to trim them down and then when I was done they just turned out looking like crap on my nails.
I guess my nails are too big, because the biggest doesn't fit my thumb! I'm super disapointed because they look really awesome.. Id only recommend to people with small hands..
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos