BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Heather A.
Vincent, IA
I've tried them a couple of time. Both times, the nails lasted no longer than a few hours. As soon as I got my hands wet, they started falling off. Total waste of 16 dollars.
Stephanie C.
New Caney, TX
I thought they were great, lasted for a week. Great when you don't have time to go and get your nails done or paint them, takes no time to apply.
Paint on them did chip though
Jami H.
Granby, MO
So I like these their cute and all, but some of them where just wayyyy too big they were pretty sticky though so it wasn’t all cheap very easy to apply the colors are beautiful just only if the sizes were better.
Sonia L.
Piscataway, NJ
The application and the idea behind these is really good and I appreciate the effort, but I find that the edges of the nail that aren't entirely glued down get caught when I'm doing my hair, taking a shower, doing laundry. It's impossible.
Ashley F.
These nails have the prettiest designs ever. The only down side is that hey don't last as long as they should especially if you are doing lots of work with your hands all day.
Nidhi B.
Milpitas, CA
I personally wasn't a huge fan. The nails are so short that you really have to cut your nails short. They also were too big for my finger nails...but this is more of my problem than anything they can do haha. They have great colors though!
Angie T.
Rosenberg, TX
As far as press on temporary nails go, these have much longer lasting power than the first generation press on. They lasted a couple days which is nice for an event. Look realistic.
Alicia F.
Pasco, WA
I like the lasting power on these nails. The only thing i do not like is the designed wore off quite fast around the tips. My thumb nail is the most noticeable of wearing off. Overall they are awesome just wish the print would not fade.
Warda R.
San Antonio, TX
These are super cute and super fun to apply! They are so much cheaper than A mani and come
In so many designs and colors! They are pretty and cheap! I would recommend
Yasmine N.
Modesto, Ca
Received a free sample from the company of the gel nails loved the color, really quick & easy to apply the nails. Came with all different size nails to help with your preference
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart