BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

·       Includes on-trend accent nails

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

👸 Erica S.
loving how easy and beautiful these gel nails are. there's no glue needed and comes with an easy instructions paper for application. There perfect for a night out or day in the office, or even jus to spruce up a nice outfit. I work with my hands so there not as durable as acrylics and are a kind of plastic type so when making food they get clipped pretty easy I didn't like that. They do fit your nail shape accurately but the lifted edges gets my hair caught a bit when doing a pony tail or braids which is another dislike. Overall there great for quick change between nail colors and I'm sure are alot safer for your natural nails than acrylics. They hold pretty tightly to your nail and are also super easy to remove. The options are beautiful, unique and endless. I'm sure these nails won't disappoint and I recommend these nails to anyone looking for a super quick easy fix for any nail emergency, and I got mine free thanks to influenster. #imPRESSmoments, #complimentary, @imPRESSmanicure imPRESS Press-on Manicure
Bailey B.
I really liked these a lot. I was given some that were all glitter and I wore them New Years and woke up the next morning with all of them still on! You know it’s a good product if they survived new year
Jenn A.
Surprise, AZ
This is my go to brand! I love these and they have great variety of colors, shapes and lengths. I get a week of wear out them and only once in years of wearing them have I had a set not stay on, but a little nail glue solved that problem 😊
Miranda M.
Indianapolis, IN
I understand the concept of these nails, but I just do not think they look "real" enough. They look cheap, childish, and so fake. I would rather pay the money to actually get my nails done than use these.
Briana W.
Huntersville, NC
I didn’t think I was going to like this product. But if you’re in a jam and need your nails done ASAP this product does the job! Plus these babies lasted me 2 whole weeks and left no damage to my nails.
Danielle M.
The nails have amazing designs on them . I think the value is great but wouldn’t buy them . I was a first time user and it was hard to apply them to my nails. I would not buy them in the future for use.
Beba G.
Tampa, FL
I’m not a big fan of press on nails and this was my first time trying this brand. They stayed on but they don’t last very long by the 2nd day they were popping off. I wouldn’t recommend these. Maybe for a night out but that’s about it.
Hope B.
I gave these to my sister as I have naturally long nails and the nails themselves were too short to cover mine. but my sister really loved the convenience of not needing nail glue and the lasted quite a bit.
Kadijatu S.
I love the design that was on the nails that i got from influenster, alot of people complemented me on them ! It lasted on my fingers for a week and a half shockingly !i expected it to come off like in 2 days but it didnt
Victoria C.
Portland, OR
Not bad. However they didn’t last as long as my kids nails do when I glue them. Maybe gluing these on would be better. The designs though are very cute. Such a good way to switch up your look quickly.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart