BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Heather A.
Vincent, IA
I've tried them a couple of time. Both times, the nails lasted no longer than a few hours. As soon as I got my hands wet, they started falling off. Total waste of 16 dollars.
Samantha P.
Uniontown, PA
These press on nails come in cute designs and styles but aren't for me. I'm a mother of 2 and always on the go. The nails wouldn't stay on for longer than an hour or so. I will stick with acrylics or just a normal manicure from now on.
Angie T.
Rosenberg, TX
As far as press on temporary nails go, these have much longer lasting power than the first generation press on. They lasted a couple days which is nice for an event. Look realistic.
Warda R.
San Antonio, TX
These are super cute and super fun to apply! They are so much cheaper than A mani and come
In so many designs and colors! They are pretty and cheap! I would recommend
Heather E.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Holla! Nail Covers more...
As press on nails go, these are pretty great! They stay on for longer than I expected and they're super easy to apply. I would recommend them to anyone starting with press-ons!
Aubrey B.
I personally don't use press on nails very often so I passed them onto my niece and she loved them ! They looked so cute on her and they've lasted almost 2 weeks now.
Icess G.
Long Beach, CA
This was the first thing i tried wen i got my voxbox! I definitely loved my design and they stayed on for 3 days only because i took them off after the 3rd day .. my only con is i couldn't do my hair because thry got stuck on my nails
donisha I.
E Saint Louis, IL
#Complimentary #Contest @Influenster loved this product it was my first time using them. At first I didn't know how they would look but I loved them. Will be trying it again.
Melissa J.
Phoenix, AZ
I love the idea behind the fast and easy press on to match your outfits however, the nails are too thick should ,are them a bit thinner. When I used them it hurt my cuticles real bad. They also lift easy because they are thick nails.
Jennifer F.
Acworth, GA
Absolutely love these nails! It's tough to take time to go to a nail salon. These are so easy to use at home, and they are not expensive! Also they do not damage your nails!
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart