2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
3.85 / 5 based on 7,562 Reviews
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,632 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
I wasn't very into the design pattern but overall it stuck well and looked decent . i honestly prefer painting my nails over press on manicures. they are just a hassle in general.
I received this product in my influenster box and LOVED it! after a few days they started to pop off but I think if you need a quick amazing looking manicure - this looks AMAZING!
Review for: Holla! Nail Covers more...
They are so easy to put on. Especially if in a hurry and don't have time to get your nails done. Come in pretty designs & best part there's no need for glue. So it won't damage your nails at all. How awesome is that? They are also affordable.
I absolutely loved imPRESS manicure. They were easy to apply, easy to remove, lasted a little longer than a week, had a cute design and I wore them just in time for the holidays.
I love this nails so much , their nice and easy to apply and they make any look complete. i have a full review on my blog, please check it out ~ http://keykeysblogs.Blogspot.com
The colors are awesome! I wore them for about 24 hours and 2 people commented on them. I took them off after then because they were starting to lift. I would wear them again for a special event, but nothing more.
These nails are great. I love them. They actually do stay on for over a week, compared to others that fall off 10 minutes later. The key to that it that you have to use that wipe before you stick them on. They have so many colors and designs.
This is a great product if you want to do your nails without painting them yourself. I love stick on nails. Sometimes only a few nails work stay stuck on but its still worth buying.
I tried these before in another box and I really wish these nails worked for me but they just don't fit my nails. The fact that they are curved and not flat. Sorely disappointed.
I tried these for the first time recently and I really like them! It' a great product. the nails were very easy to apply and the really did stay on longer than other brands I have tried. And as a bonus, the colors and designs are really cute!
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos