2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
3.85 / 5 based on 7,551 Reviews
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,631 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
This is a great product if you want to do your nails without painting them yourself. I love stick on nails. Sometimes only a few nails work stay stuck on but its still worth buying.
I wasn't very into the design pattern but overall it stuck well and looked decent . i honestly prefer painting my nails over press on manicures. they are just a hassle in general.
These look good and last at lot longer than I expected. They still do not last as long as I would like and I hate that when I wear them I constantly worry about knocking one off.
I think these nails work well for the price. I like that I can take them off when I get tired of them and they do not destroy my natural nails. Some of the designs are very cute!
I absolutely loved imPRESS manicure. They were easy to apply, easy to remove, lasted a little longer than a week, had a cute design and I wore them just in time for the holidays.
I like the lasting power on these nails. The only thing i do not like is the designed wore off quite fast around the tips. My thumb nail is the most noticeable of wearing off. Overall they are awesome just wish the print would not fade.
So I just put them on a few minutes ago and they seem sturdy so I hope they don't come off easily since they do retail over $5 even up to $10 which is pretty crazy so hopefully they will impress ME and I'll purchase them in the future :)
I personally wasn't a huge fan. The nails are so short that you really have to cut your nails short. They also were too big for my finger nails...but this is more of my problem than anything they can do haha. They have great colors though!
Using these nails was a first for me. The design and packaging was very cute. They first day or so they stuck strong to my nails but after that they became loose and annoying.
I've tried them a couple of time. Both times, the nails lasted no longer than a few hours. As soon as I got my hands wet, they started falling off. Total waste of 16 dollars.
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos