2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
3.85 / 5 based on 7,562 Reviews
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,632 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
I LOVE these. They have really cute designs and stay on better than the glue on nails. I did clip the down with nail clippers to make them fit my small hands better but I loved them!
These designs are gorgeous, but they don't fit everyones nails. Some of my nails are too long, and they weren't wide enough. They were really easy to apply, able to do it quickly.
These are great for a night out if your nails are short. They only lasted a day for my sister and they were wayyy too short for my long nails! I wish they came in longer lengths as well!
I personally don't get down with these nails but my cousin love these she said that they don't look weird on the nail so yeah hope that's good for people to know
Its a good product for a date night or a girls night out, but it isn't wedding worthy. It would be great if i can get it to last more than 2 days. Great designs though.
The designs are cute, but they're just not made to fit everyone's nails. Filing doesn't really work on the sides because it's thinner on the edges to look more natural. Just paint your nails.
They're really cute I received mine complimentary in my shimmer voxbox . They have a really good stick they're easy to apply and look as if I got them done professionally
Much faster then painting and making your own design by hand. easy to apply. lasts for awhile if you're not doing anything crazy that will cause them to mess up.
I received these in my vox box. I liked the colors and that they weren't extremely long. However, I don't care for peel and stick nails. They did look fake when I wore them. :(
I love these nails, just use the prep wipe before and they stay on for a long time! they have such a cute selection of styles and the lengths are perfect. I love these nails so much!
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos