BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Trisha C.
Williams Bay, WI
I got super cute nails to try and was so excited because it was date night. However, within 2 hours, they began to fall off. They were super easy to use, but did not last long.
Elizabeth C.
Its a good product for a date night or a girls night out, but it isn't wedding worthy. It would be great if i can get it to last more than 2 days. Great designs though.
Kimiko C.
Much faster then painting and making your own design by hand. easy to apply. lasts for awhile if you're not doing anything crazy that will cause them to mess up.
Christina M.
florida
Though i does look cute in the package, it did not look cute on my nails. I bought these for an occasion and i ended up taking it off. It just did not fit well and was not very sturdy. Though it looks cute on some, maybe it was just not for me
Ashley R.
Brooklyn, NY
I personally don't get down with these nails but my cousin love these she said that they don't look weird on the nail so yeah hope that's good for people to know
Leah S.
These are great for a night out if your nails are short. They only lasted a day for my sister and they were wayyy too short for my long nails! I wish they came in longer lengths as well!
Sarah K.
Virginia Bch, VA
While these are awesome and easy to use, I don't trust that they'll stay on for a long period of time but for short term events I would definitely recommend these.
Amber Q.
These only lasted 2 hrs. They peeled off, didn't fit well on the nail bed. Just horrible. I do not recommend unless you use extra nail glue to keep them in place.
Samantha W.
Love how long the glue lasts even with a desk job! It never chips so you don't have to worry about a chipping paint job. Overall a wonderful experience with these!!
Joy K.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Impress Nails. They fit well on my nails. Amazing colors / designs. Stay on for at least a week. Only one or two fall off a week. But!!! Need to make sure you don't do anything for an hour or so after applying. Super, super hard to do!
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart