BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Adrienne W.
Racine, WI
These nails came in my Univox and I got them free to review. I have never been a fan of press on nails and I really think that they look cheap. These were better than most, but still really looked like press on nails. Not something that I would buy.
Nikiah G.
Houston , TX
I have neve tried these, but have no idea to purchase them or not. They look nice but heard they don't last long, plus I'm always busy washing dishes and cleaning
Althea B.
Newark, NJ
They're really cute I received mine complimentary in my shimmer voxbox . They have a really good stick they're easy to apply and look as if I got them done professionally
Elizabeth C.
Its a good product for a date night or a girls night out, but it isn't wedding worthy. It would be great if i can get it to last more than 2 days. Great designs though.
Leah S.
These are great for a night out if your nails are short. They only lasted a day for my sister and they were wayyy too short for my long nails! I wish they came in longer lengths as well!
Ashley R.
Brooklyn, NY
I personally don't get down with these nails but my cousin love these she said that they don't look weird on the nail so yeah hope that's good for people to know
Eva R.
Kearney, NE
I received these in my vox box. I liked the colors and that they weren't extremely long. However, I don't care for peel and stick nails. They did look fake when I wore them. :(
Ashton R.
I LOVE these. They have really cute designs and stay on better than the glue on nails. I did clip the down with nail clippers to make them fit my small hands better but I loved them!
Shannon W.
The designs are cute, but they're just not made to fit everyone's nails. Filing doesn't really work on the sides because it's thinner on the edges to look more natural. Just paint your nails.
Beck W.
Troutdale, OR
I love these nails, just use the prep wipe before and they stay on for a long time! they have such a cute selection of styles and the lengths are perfect. I love these nails so much!
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart