2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
3.85 / 5 based on 7,560 Reviews
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,631 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
I like them!! Maybe different shapes/colors? I like my nails long! The pattern I got was a little tacky and cheesy but I'll have to go look for more colors!!! Pretty fun
They only last a day or so. In fact, they started falling off after a few hours. I was really disappointed. If you want press on nails, go with a different brand.
I wanted to try these for a while and finally decided to buy them. They were so easy to put on and they stayed on for a long time (even longer than the 2 weeks the package guarantees!)
I received this product in my Uni Vox Box and I love it! NO more glue!!! I have tried to use fake nails before but always made a mess with the glue and the nails would never stay on very long, but I have hope for these! So excited for this product!
These nails came in my Univox and I got them free to review. I have never been a fan of press on nails and I really think that they look cheap. These were better than most, but still really looked like press on nails. Not something that I would buy.
I actually ended up liking these nail more then I thought because they come in such cute designs and they are super easy to apply! The only downfall is they fall off within the first couple days, so they are great for events just not everyday use.
The first time I wore these press on nails they were awesome and lasted for a little over a week. The second time I purchased them, the nails didn't even last a day?
I have neve tried these, but have no idea to purchase them or not. They look nice but heard they don't last long, plus I'm always busy washing dishes and cleaning
While these are awesome and easy to use, I don't trust that they'll stay on for a long period of time but for short term events I would definitely recommend these.
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos