2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
3.85 / 5 based on 7,560 Reviews
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,631 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
These nails would be fine for a night out, but they don't last that long. The sizing is decent, but not great. They don't look natural by any means, but they're a statement to be sure.
I liked these they're so cute! But I applied then last night and 2 of then popped off after awhile, they're not very durable so they'll be good if you don't plan on use your hands much
This are great love how they have so many different designs and colors. I like the fact that they are easy, fast to wear specillay if your in a rush and don't have time to do your nials
The first time I wore these press on nails they were awesome and lasted for a little over a week. The second time I purchased them, the nails didn't even last a day?
I was really excited to try this and I am pleased. Its very cute designs and surprisingly strong adhesive. The grownup press on, I'd definitely recommend. Received free from Influenster for testing*
First the design i was sent had a lace detail that looked cheap and tacky. Second, my nail beds are longer than the nails that were sent to me so they didn't fit.
They only last a day or so. In fact, they started falling off after a few hours. I was really disappointed. If you want press on nails, go with a different brand.
These are great!! There are soooo many options and colors and designs to choose from. They stay on for a while with no mess of nail glue too. :) perfect for a night out!
I had tried these before, and I am pretty satisfied, the only thing i don't like is that the can look fake, but what i do is i just file them to try and make them a little bit natural. But overall i like them, they are ok, and they last a long time.
I actually ended up liking these nail more then I thought because they come in such cute designs and they are super easy to apply! The only downfall is they fall off within the first couple days, so they are great for events just not everyday use.
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos