BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Alisha D.
Ripley , OH
I bought these thinking they would be better they other press ons. Well, i was wrong. They started falling off within the first day of wearing them. I wont buy them again. Cute colors.
Sara H.
Sheridan, WY
Review for: Covers Casting Call 24 Covers more...
Hot! press ons that look real and last a decent length of time. i like these even better than the rub on nail wraps since they add some length. i LOVE impress nails
Jazmine S.
It is a great way to get nails, if you have an event you need to get to. It doesn't take long and I can always find a color that works for me. It is a cheap manicure for the college days.
abby m.
Farmersburg , IN
These are really good nails. Also they are affordable. I put nail glue on with them cause I would like them to stay on longer than a week. But without the nail glue they still stay on.
Ashley S.
Iowa City, IA
I wanted to try these for a while and finally decided to buy them. They were so easy to put on and they stayed on for a long time (even longer than the 2 weeks the package guarantees!)
Marron G.
Salt Lake City, UT
I like them!! Maybe different shapes/colors? I like my nails long! The pattern I got was a little tacky and cheesy but I'll have to go look for more colors!!! Pretty fun
Kelsey S.
Orange Park, FL
Review for: Broadway Nails Medium Media Darling more...
I bought these for summer, but they were way too long. They didn't fit my nail either. I really don't care for press on nails anyway, I normally use glue in addition to the adhesive .
Shay P.
Cave City, KY
I recently got these nails in a voxbox, they are easy and quick to put on but they did not last as long as I thought they would. They fit well on my nails and they were a good length!
Remelida H.
Austin, TX
I saw my friend use this and she share with and I used it and I like it and every month I bought for me. And I will recommend this to my other family and friends.
Tisha C.
The nails are very durable, so you can look good and do the stuff you do everyday. also, they aren't that expensive. Normal salons cost over $18. These nails cost anywhere from $3-$7.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart