BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Sandy B.
Hyattsville, MD
Takes only minutes to put on & lasts through any kind of work and has beautiful gel look like done at the salon. Easy application, look great and they don't damage your own nails at all.
Rose A.
North Olmsted, OH
Review for: Holla! Nail Covers more...
I got this press on manicure thanks to Influenster univoxbox.. and I am just not sure that I am loving the feel of these nails. They feel large and bulky on my nails and I was not loving the colors. Giving them a shot and wearing them a little bit longer.
Aleigh M.
Pekin, IL
I got the pink sheer short nails and they are gorgeous, but the application is very difficult and they do not stay long at all. i could see these being used for prom or morp or home-coming something where you wouldn't need them to stay on for a few days.
Stephanie H.
Medford, NJ
These are the best at home nail product I have ever used. Everything about them was great. My younger sister loved them too, she used the left over nails after I had put mine on. They lasted about a week, and I will definitely be buying them in the future!
Mischa C.
Wills Point, TX
They went on easy, but the sticky side didn't attach to my nail well. And they started popping off within and hour while I did basic things like writing or getting a pen out of my bag.
Amber J.
fayetteville, NC
I love the designs. I am a faithful press on nail user so it was nice to finally see colors. I do wish they were a bit longer and stronger though. I did receive many compliments on them
Briana L.
Bourbonnais, IL
I personally did not like these. they last a day if even. They come off at the slightest movement that you make against something. I do not think they are worth it for the price that they are. They do not have the right stick power to stay on your nails
Keshia D.
Hollis, NY
Review for: Holla! Nail Covers more...
I got this in my college voxbox. I absolutely loved these. they are so easy to apply and last quite a while. I got tons of compliments from friends. this is definitely worth a purchase.
Yaret V.
Anaheim, CA
When I got these in the mail i couldn't wait to put them on. I soon realized that the nails wouldn't even be on me for more than an hour. They would fall, or slid right off. Not impressed
Ande W.
Deland
Very easy to apply and come in a variety of colors. I would of preferred a single color as opposed to a design. I would use these for a night on the town not necessarily for everyday use.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart