2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
3.85 / 5 based on 7,562 Reviews
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,632 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
Takes only minutes to put on & lasts through any kind of work and has beautiful gel look like done at the salon. Easy application, look great and they don't damage your own nails at all.
Review for: Holla! Nail Covers more...
I got this press on manicure thanks to Influenster univoxbox.. and I am just not sure that I am loving the feel of these nails. They feel large and bulky on my nails and I was not loving the colors. Giving them a shot and wearing them a little bit longer.
I got the pink sheer short nails and they are gorgeous, but the application is very difficult and they do not stay long at all. i could see these being used for prom or morp or home-coming something where you wouldn't need them to stay on for a few days.
These are the best at home nail product I have ever used. Everything about them was great. My younger sister loved them too, she used the left over nails after I had put mine on. They lasted about a week, and I will definitely be buying them in the future!
They went on easy, but the sticky side didn't attach to my nail well. And they started popping off within and hour while I did basic things like writing or getting a pen out of my bag.
I love the designs. I am a faithful press on nail user so it was nice to finally see colors. I do wish they were a bit longer and stronger though. I did receive many compliments on them
I personally did not like these. they last a day if even. They come off at the slightest movement that you make against something. I do not think they are worth it for the price that they are. They do not have the right stick power to stay on your nails
When I got these in the mail i couldn't wait to put them on. I soon realized that the nails wouldn't even be on me for more than an hour. They would fall, or slid right off. Not impressed
Very easy to apply and come in a variety of colors. I would of preferred a single color as opposed to a design. I would use these for a night on the town not necessarily for everyday use.
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos