BY IMPRESS #3 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

·       Includes on-trend accent nails

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Brianna A.
I typically buy press on nails anyways, because the hassle and money spent on getting them done really does add up. Thank you so much for these, they were very well used and I will buy again from this brand.
Vy L.
Oklahoma City, OK
Really quick to pop on your nails when you got no time to spend hours at the nail salon. I got a really bright orange set to try out and thinking about buying some more just in case for any emergency event .
Madison B.
Hobart, IN
I’m rating this one star because the color I got was so childish & odd looking. It was striped with anchors all over it & I couldn’t even bring myself to put them on. They seem like any other press on nails.
Megan T.
Perry , FL
Got this in a older influenster box and hadn't used them till now.....so far they are staying and look amazing! I will deff be buying some more!! They went on super quick and I will see how they hold up during the day!
Yoana D.
Ok so I did a cool thing last night.I wanted to relive my childhood 🤣 so I went to Walgreen and bought some press on nails 💅This particular design caught my eye. Plus it's 2018 the adhesive on these has to be better than it was in the year 2000.... Right??Here are my results.Did I NAIL it 🤣👊??These were very easy to apply and they come in various sizes for each nail so that you can chose the right size for you. i' ve had to cut back on the salon manicures so i though this would be a good choice. i'm on day 4 and they are still going strong. my only negative thing would be that the glue doesn't adhere to the outer corners of your nails so you can still see gaps in the nail .
brenda d.
I use Kiss Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-on Manicure whenever I don't have the time to get myself a manicure. The package came with 24 nails in assorted sizes. I start off by washing my hands and use the enclosed alcohol packet to clean all of my nails. I then sized the nails by placing the imPRESS nails over my existing nails to see which nail would be the best fit. Once I had sized all of the imPRESS nails, I take off the clear plastic off of the imPRESS nail and plac it on my own nail. I press down on the center of the imPRESS nail for about five seconds and then held down on the ends for about five seconds and continue doing each nail until I was completely done, doing the thumbs last. The nails are really pretty with a nice shine and are not that long. It does really look like I have gel polish on. Overall I really love the way the nails look. The nails can last anywhere from three days to two weeks depending on how hard I am on them.
Yanfang T.
San Antonio
I love these impress nail they have variety color to tryout and it’s my favorite. Yes it easy to apply and they last longer. I think it’s cheaper than going to nail salon . Yes I would buy it again and recommend to everyone
Christi L.
Oxford, Ohio
Review for: Impress Accents Nails, Multi Color more...
I got these from a girl who is their campus rep, so they were free for me. I tried a pair on and they looked AMAZING!! They fall off in about a week though which was my only concern, but if you have one specific event they are so worth it.
Bailey B.
I really liked these a lot. I was given some that were all glitter and I wore them New Years and woke up the next morning with all of them still on! You know it’s a good product if they survived new year
Danielle M.
The nails have amazing designs on them . I think the value is great but wouldn’t buy them . I was a first time user and it was hard to apply them to my nails. I would not buy them in the future for use.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart