BY IMPRESS #3 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Sylvia R.
Kansas City, KS
These nails are ok. It's hard to find the right size and if you take them of to fit them better they lose their good stickiness and you have to buy a new pack when you take them off because theirs only two of each size
Nicole P.
Pleasant Grove, AR
I have very brittle nails that break easily. Also I have a true hate for chipped nails, especially if they chip within hours of painting them. So far I have only bought 1 set of these nails but I'm pretty satisfied so far.
Gigi S.
Santa Barbara, CA
These look really nice and are perfect for formal events, and are very easy to remove. but I would not recommend wearing them for casual events because they do make it hard to some things like washing your hairs ect.
Shantel N.
Easy to put on, designs are really cutee , nd girly. they fall off really easy need extra glue, great for if you have a event and cant make it to the nail shop, it wont last you days but it is good for the time it is on
Stephanie M.
Las Cruces, NM
Over all i loved this product.
They last long their cute, afordable its quick to apply them.
The only down side is you have to cut and file down your own nails (if their long) cause the press ons are sort of short.
Mary K.
Gainesville, FL
I was sent these by Influenster. They are good if you do not want to damage your nails like the glue-ons, but they only lasted on me for a couple of days. I had to re apply them a lot.
Celia R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I received these in my SpringFeverVoxBox..the pattern was crazy, and was totally my style but they were too big for my nails and didn't stay on longer than a day. It would be perfect for a fun night out with the girls.
Gabrielle G.
Dunmore, PA
They were okay but I initially put them on backwards! I guess that was my fault but it was a little confusing ! The next morning my cuticle was swollen on my thumb so I took them off. They are very nice looking though.
Liliana S.
Dallas, TX
They have really cute designs, i love the fact that send multiple nails to determine which ones are right for your nails. they don't last very long and some come off easily. but over all i still would purchase more.
Tammi S.
Whiteland, IN

These are EXTREMELY fake looking nails. they only take a few minutes to peel and glue once you find the nails that somewhat fit each finger. I do not recommend these. I do enjoy some of the colors they have though.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart