BY IMPRESS #3 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Madison F.
Birmingham, AL
I loved these easy applicable nails! Great designs and very sturdy. I was a first time user, but will be purchasing more because they looked so good. I love the quality of this product and they are priced reasonably as well.
Victoria
Richmond, VA
I work as a makeup artist so I'm pretty hard on my hands. These came off after being at work for only 4 hours (I put them on the night before). Pretty design though but they are in no way long lasting, or natural looking.
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
These are best for when you need something on your nails quick and can't hit the salon. They are easy to apply they do fall off easy I would recommend them for maybe one night. They are cute designs and easy to put on.
Mislay C.
Bronx , NY
I was really surprised by these press on nails. They look amazing and they stuck really well. Once I had them on they didn’t move at all. Very simple to us and great when you need to have an amazing manicure in a short amount of time.
Shelby S.
Sanford, ME
I tried them out a few weeks ago and they do not fot all the way over my nail beds. they seem to be for people with smaller hands rather than people with large nail
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
I love these....and so did my daughter!! There so easy to use, just peel and stick. They have a amazing selection. I recommend these to anyone that's in a hurry and needs their nails beautiful quick!!!
Nicole P.
Pleasant Grove, AR
I have very brittle nails that break easily. Also I have a true hate for chipped nails, especially if they chip within hours of painting them. So far I have only bought 1 set of these nails but I'm pretty satisfied so far.
Roxana H.
These press on nails are horrible! They're supposed to be "all the rage," but they're cheaply made and look so cheap when applied to the nails. They're like what little girls play with when they dress up. No thank you.
Kimberlyl M.
Centreville, MD
I really liked the pattern of the press on nails. I got them in my vox box and I'm really not a fan of press ons but I tried it anyway. They lasted a few days and were really cute but I was expecting them to last longer.
Jessica G.
Mercedes, TX
...but then they started coming off. I had them on for and hour in a half and they stared coming off every 25-30 min. The first one was my fault but the other six just lifted and popped off on their own. Would not buy.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Kohl's

Kohl's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.