BY IMPRESS #3 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Anactacia K.
Andalusia, AL
I've never used fake nails before and I'm super impressed with these! Being a mom I have to use my hands all the time! They have stayed on and I can get stuff done!
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
I love these....and so did my daughter!! There so easy to use, just peel and stick. They have a amazing selection. I recommend these to anyone that's in a hurry and needs their nails beautiful quick!!!
Darien F.
Danvers, MA
These nails do last 7 days but you have to be careful of what you do. Like for example I tried opening a plastic container and I had to ask my roommate to open it because I could feel the stick on coming up from my nail.
Roxana H.
These press on nails are horrible! They're supposed to be "all the rage," but they're cheaply made and look so cheap when applied to the nails. They're like what little girls play with when they dress up. No thank you.
Samantha Q.
Escondido, CA
I thought I would like these but I didn't like the way they stick on with that lump. They looked alright but they just aren't my thing. Kind of uncomfortable. I got this free in my shimmer voxbox.
Kevlar B L.
Super fun press on nails! They have a thick, squishy gel on them to stuck on. Stay on well, almost too well. They can be damaging to the natural nail underneath when you are ready yo remove them.
Mislay C.
Bronx , NY
I was really surprised by these press on nails. They look amazing and they stuck really well. Once I had them on they didn’t move at all. Very simple to us and great when you need to have an amazing manicure in a short amount of time.
Nayda A.
Beaverton, OR
First time trying on fake nails. Such cute design and I love that they are gentle on your nails compared to other press on nails. Although cute, they are a bit too short for me. Other than that they are cute!
Madison F.
Birmingham, AL
I loved these easy applicable nails! Great designs and very sturdy. I was a first time user, but will be purchasing more because they looked so good. I love the quality of this product and they are priced reasonably as well.
Elsie O.
I was super excited to try these when I saw the voxbox live preview. The colors were right up my alley and I had never tried at home stick on gel manicure. Awesome colors and design but horrible molding to natural nail. I couldn't get it to attach properly.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart