BY IMPRESS #3 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Nicole P.
Pleasant Grove, AR
I have very brittle nails that break easily. Also I have a true hate for chipped nails, especially if they chip within hours of painting them. So far I have only bought 1 set of these nails but I'm pretty satisfied so far.
Brianna J.
Mantua, OH
I actually really liked these, they stayed on pretty good and have some very cute designs! The only downside is worth the French manicure one I got you could see where the adhesive stopped on the edges but other then that I really liked them!
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
These are best for when you need something on your nails quick and can't hit the salon. They are easy to apply they do fall off easy I would recommend them for maybe one night. They are cute designs and easy to put on.
Mislay C.
Bronx , NY
I was really surprised by these press on nails. They look amazing and they stuck really well. Once I had them on they didn’t move at all. Very simple to us and great when you need to have an amazing manicure in a short amount of time.
Mary K.
Gainesville, FL
I was sent these by Influenster. They are good if you do not want to damage your nails like the glue-ons, but they only lasted on me for a couple of days. I had to re apply them a lot.
Madison F.
Birmingham, AL
I loved these easy applicable nails! Great designs and very sturdy. I was a first time user, but will be purchasing more because they looked so good. I love the quality of this product and they are priced reasonably as well.
Shantel N.
Easy to put on, designs are really cutee , nd girly. they fall off really easy need extra glue, great for if you have a event and cant make it to the nail shop, it wont last you days but it is good for the time it is on
Yazbek O.
Gardena, CA
I used to get my fake acrylic set all the time. Now that I found these impress nails they're GREAT. I love the tye dye ones the best. They're easy to put and last a long time. Defiantly recommend these nails.
Kimberly W.
Ashville, Al
I discovered these at Wal-Mart. and I absolutely love them! They last way longer than a week and they're so pretty! Quite often people will ask where I get my nails done, and can't believe when I say I do them at home!
Han A.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
These look super cute and say they last long but unless you don't touch things at all during the day they will eventually fall off. For 8 dollars I would like my plastic nails to stay on my hands after i answer my texts.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Kohl's

Kohl's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.