2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,722 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
I bought some of these when I needed a blue-green color for a costume I was wearing. They were very easy to apply and to remove. They lasted all weekend; any regular polish would have chipped.
I love all the designs that they offer and the differnt designs you can make. If you want it to go with your outfit or just creative they have the nails for you. They are easy to apply and remove and they stick very well.
These are absolutely the best stick on nails ever. First of all they are so easy to put on takes like 5 minutes. I have had mine on for almost a week and not one has fallen off. The designs are adorable and I just love them!
They work alright but don't look natural or like acrylics either. Also they always feel like they're gonna fall off. I suggest using a little nail glue so they're more secure, even if you only plan on wearing them for a day.
I have never heard of these before until was given the opportunity to try them for free from my CollegeVoxBox. I absolutely love them. They are good for the price and I love the way they look.
Even though i didn't get this box i have tried these out before and they are ok but they come of in 2 hours and you can really do much with them so i gave these a b because the are very pretty and have cool desgins but come of in 2 hours so if yo just want something for 1 or 2 hours these ould be great for you
I got these for complementary from influenster. They were super easy to apply but they only lasted about 30 min. on my nails. I cut them down so they weren't too long. that took a while. I just wasn't impressed with them.
If I'm spending a night on the town, and don't want to worry about my natural nails I apply a pair of press-on's from KISS. They have beautiful designs that match my outfits, and they last all night long without coming off.
These are pretty good but I like the glue ones better for the fact that about 15 minutes after i stuck these on I washed my dog and then they started falling off so i just glued them back on.
I loved the patterns on the nails and in theory, they are a great idea. However, mine fell off almost immediately. I don't think these nails are really conducive to a work or school atmosphere. If you spend most of your day typing or writing (I'm a student, so I do both), the nails will just fall right off.
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos