BY IMPRESS #3 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

·       Includes on-trend accent nails

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Melissa P.
I bought some of these when I needed a blue-green color for a costume I was wearing. They were very easy to apply and to remove. They lasted all weekend; any regular polish would have chipped.
Rebbecca S.
Tabernacle, NJ
I love all the designs that they offer and the differnt designs you can make. If you want it to go with your outfit or just creative they have the nails for you. They are easy to apply and remove and they stick very well.
Jenna S.
Edison, NJ
These are absolutely the best stick on nails ever. First of all they are so easy to put on takes like 5 minutes. I have had mine on for almost a week and not one has fallen off. The designs are adorable and I just love them!
Chelsea C.
Boca Raton, FL
They work alright but don't look natural or like acrylics either. Also they always feel like they're gonna fall off. I suggest using a little nail glue so they're more secure, even if you only plan on wearing them for a day.
Megan B.
St Clr Shores, MI
I have never heard of these before until was given the opportunity to try them for free from my CollegeVoxBox. I absolutely love them. They are good for the price and I love the way they look.
Nokki S.
Bloomfield, NJ
Even though i didn't get this box i have tried these out before and they are ok but they come of in 2 hours and you can really do much with them so i gave these a b because the are very pretty and have cool desgins but come of in 2 hours so if yo just want something for 1 or 2 hours these ould be great for you
Jo F.
Dallas, TX
I got these for complementary from influenster. They were super easy to apply but they only lasted about 30 min. on my nails. I cut them down so they weren't too long. that took a while. I just wasn't impressed with them.
Deyla M.
Tallahassee, FL
If I'm spending a night on the town, and don't want to worry about my natural nails I apply a pair of press-on's from KISS. They have beautiful designs that match my outfits, and they last all night long without coming off.
Lacey H.
Westport, TN
These are pretty good but I like the glue ones better for the fact that about 15 minutes after i stuck these on I washed my dog and then they started falling off so i just glued them back on.
Simone K.
Smyrna, GA
I loved the patterns on the nails and in theory, they are a great idea. However, mine fell off almost immediately. I don't think these nails are really conducive to a work or school atmosphere. If you spend most of your day typing or writing (I'm a student, so I do both), the nails will just fall right off.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart