2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,722 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
OMGosh golly gee! I love these! I got a free sample about a month ago, and slipped them right on, followed the directions, and they stayed on for almost a week straight, and that doesn't sound like long, but when you work with kids, and make food, and wash hands, and are rough, it's pretty...IMpress-ive. Hehe!
Easy to apply The only problem that I had was that the glue was not in every corner of the press nails was actually bending so easy and made my nails look bad I am not sure if I will rebuy it
Great product for the money. I love using these for a special occasion it for busy times when I don't have time to go to the salon. I would def. recommend them to a friend and will buy them again.
While it’s an easy way to get a manicure & it lasts after a shower and two, it gets stuck to my hair when I’m washing my hair. It’s easy to apply and use but again, it gets stuck to my hair.
They're great when you don't wanna spend the money and damage your real nails at a salon. They're quick and easy and the designs are super cute. They're easily available and a great price. I wish they lasted a little longer
These were overall good. They lasted longer than the usual. I had never used these before. Easy to apply. They are however small and I wonder how they would fit on bigger nail beds. I would buy these over other brands though
These nails were pretty decent but not the best. I always get my nails done so these products never really seem to do it for me. I've tried them a million times hoping for better results but it just doesn't happen.
I got these for FREE in my shimmer voxbox! I wasnt a big fan of the layer of gel adhesive uder the nail, it made it easy for them to get caught on things. I ended up tweezing the adhesive off, and using some left over nail glue!
If you don’t feel like spending 40 dollars on acrylics at a salon.. I highly recommend these! Sold at all drug stores for a great price! They last a very long time and look so real! I am definitely going to be buying some more!!
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos