BY IMPRESS #3 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Amber C.
Panama City, FL
OMGosh golly gee! I love these! I got a free sample about a month ago, and slipped them right on, followed the directions, and they stayed on for almost a week straight, and that doesn't sound like long, but when you work with kids, and make food, and wash hands, and are rough, it's pretty...IMpress-ive. Hehe!
dana b.
Montclair, CA
Easy to apply The only problem that I had was that the glue was not in every corner of the press nails was actually bending so easy and made my nails look bad I am not sure if I will rebuy it
Katie C.
Athens, GA
Great product for the money. I love using these for a special occasion it for busy times when I don't have time to go to the salon. I would def. recommend them to a friend and will buy them again.
Love C.
While it’s an easy way to get a manicure & it lasts after a shower and two, it gets stuck to my hair when I’m washing my hair. It’s easy to apply and use but again, it gets stuck to my hair.
Haleigh M.
Portage, PA
They're great when you don't wanna spend the money and damage your real nails at a salon. They're quick and easy and the designs are super cute. They're easily available and a great price. I wish they lasted a little longer
Brittany S.
Union, SC
These were overall good. They lasted longer than the usual. I had never used these before. Easy to apply. They are however small and I wonder how they would fit on bigger nail beds. I would buy these over other brands though
Alison W.
Orange, CA
The imPRESS Press-on Manicure nails I got complimentary from my shimmer vox box stayed on my nails really well. I actually had a little but of a hard time getting them off of my nails 😂.
Priscilla D.
Fort Collins, CO
These nails were pretty decent but not the best. I always get my nails done so these products never really seem to do it for me. I've tried them a million times hoping for better results but it just doesn't happen.
Elee R.
Owensboro, KY
I got these for FREE in my shimmer voxbox! I wasnt a big fan of the layer of gel adhesive uder the nail, it made it easy for them to get caught on things. I ended up tweezing the adhesive off, and using some left over nail glue!
Rachael F.
Marshfield, MA
If you don’t feel like spending 40 dollars on acrylics at a salon.. I highly recommend these! Sold at all drug stores for a great price! They last a very long time and look so real! I am definitely going to be buying some more!!
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart